What's new

Which Mtn. Dew is the best dew?

Which dew is THE dew?

• Total voters

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
I used to go to hooters like 90% because they had Code Red and the waitresses bring you hella refills because they're fishing for tips

Kevo

Formerly Kevo8390
Code red is the answer here but if we're going back all time including the promotional ones that only lasted a few months, pitch black was amazing.

CRUM

Warrior
Game Fuel and Baja Blast. Although I really enjoyed Revolution during the first Dewmocracy thing. And Supernova was pretty good too. I liked both of those more than Voltage

Limelights

"The smart stuff"
Mountain Dew Distortion, it was one of the other flavors in the contest WhiteOut won. Typhoon was the other but I thought Distortion was best.

Limelights

"The smart stuff"
Code Red tastes like cough syrup. Everyone who votes code red has terrible taste.

Seriously the best Mt. Dew was Distortion, the lime flavored one that everyone didn't vote for and instead voted for Whiteout (Morons.)

I still hold a grudge over you for ruining Mt.Dew forever by not voting for it. It's not even on this poll.
Yeah bro, I agree 100%. But Code Red is good, fuck you lol.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Why is Piss[Pitch] Black not here? Isn't that a flavor or was it so bad that no one drank it? #hatemtndew

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Never had Baja Blast, getting drinks at fast good places is a waste of money. Gotta save that ~$2.

OG Mountain Dew is win. Drank Code Red for a long time, but just stopped for some reason.