What's new

Which MK has the best roster?

craftycheese

I tried to throw a yo-yo away. It was impossible.
Mk9. Had all the klassic characters, one of the last old school rumor type characters to finally be playable, and the best 3d era characters.

other top choices would be MKII, MKT, and MK11. I think they've done a better job this time around with the new characters they've introduced.

Arqwart

D'Vorah for KP2 copium
Pretty sure everyone is gunna say MK9 due to the fact that it was MK Trilogy revitalized into the modern era. However, if the leaks end up being true for KP2, MK11 will end up with my favorite post-DLC roster.

cavemold

BIG D POLE .
MK9 . Second is MK11 I said it .
New characters are better than 20 ninjas . Sorry to say . I like smoke a lot and reptile but they have enough ninjas in this game.
MK 11 has wide diversity of charcters from
4 armed monsters too cowboys and Indians , to Aztec warrior etc.

Blade4693

VIVIVI
MK Trilogy, MK9 if we are including dlc I suppose.

Still though, no Cyber Smoke in MK9 is minus points in my book, Rain not being base roster and having Quan Chi instead is also minus points. I understand both of those make sense in terms of the story but at the end of the day I like Rain and Cyber Smoke better than Quan and Cyber Sub so eh I stand by it lol

chrisisnice

I'm a lover, not a fighter
MK 9 or Armageddon is the most obvious as they are best of's. Aside from that, MK2. though MKX is a close second as it had Tanya, Mileena and Kitana all in the same game.

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
MKXL wins hands down for me.
Reptile, Ermac, Triborg, Xenomorph, Predator, a proper playable Goro and the debut of Tremor.

It was definitely a rocky start, but when it finished it became a dream roster for me.

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
Armageddon because 64 characters
MKXL because it's design is eye-candy
MK11
you literally have every character in these 3 except Freddy and Kratos ... How is MK9 and MKT's roster much different besides 2 Sub-Zeros Chameleon, Khameleon, MK1/MK2 variations of Kano, Jax, Lao, Raiden and playable bosses other than the aforementioned ?
Technically Freddy IS IN a version of MKXL too

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out Kratos