What's new

Which MK character would you study under/ become they're apprentice

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
just an interesting thought that occured to me on my way home from work.

as to which character i'd pick? thinking about it, probably Shang Tsung. The dude is old as shit and has tons of knowledge and artifacts and could teach you soul magic. The main issue with shang is he's not exactly the most trustworthy guy, lol. Might be worth the risk tho :eek:

who would you pick?

Sub-Zero's the obvious pick given he's a literal Clan Grandmaster, though lacking cryomancer history in my family tree means I'd be jealous of his ice powers. Mature Scorpion would be alright, too. I guess maybe Raiden? He's the only character who could potentially give you super powers that ALSO wouldn't use you as fodder for some horrifying experiment.

Enexemander

A Hitbox Pirate - YARRR -
Raijin, or Raiden-sama - Shinto God of Thunder

Shinshoku has a nice ring to it. Plus, I could convince Raiden to totally let me zap charge people's phones!

ChoseDeath

Seriously Casual Player.
Kuai Liang, Hanzo Hasashi, or Raiden. I would say General Blade or Major Briggs, but I can already shoot. Also, none of them would fucking kill me, which is a plus.

But definitely senpai Night Wolf. Lightning bolt tomahawks and communicating with nature? Yes please.

Blade4693

VIVIVI
Nightwolf because as far as we know he is just a human with no special lineage or anything so if I trained under him he might be able to teach me how to envelop weapons in green energy, conjure the green bow, summon lightning etc.

Liu Kang might not be bad either since again he is just a human and could teach me how to me a great martial artist but also use fire lol

Shang Tsung would be a good choice too but as somebody else said he isn't very trustworthy, like he might throw you under the bus any given moment if he saw a good reason to do so.