What's new

Which jumpscare gets you the most spooked?

Who's the spookiest?

• Wolf

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Meat

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • Spider

Votes: 21 51.2%

• Total voters

RYX

BIG PUSHER
i have arachnophobia and seeing those spiders jump on me has given me anxiety attacks, especially when there's like 3 in a row, step after step

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
The wolf never really scared me at all. The spiders kind of do but god damn the dead person scared the living sh*t out of me the first time it popped up lol.

Chrishaspads

Name isn't Chris, Doesn't have pads
btw its confirmed to be meat in shao khans lair and not just dead people? i dont know to much about meat btw if this is a dumb question lol

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
The Wolf by far because it's so rare.

You run into a spider damn near every other step and the blood ghouls are almost as predictable.

I know when to expect those two, but that fucking Wolf is so few and far between than it spooks me gud.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
The wolf never really scared me at all. The spiders kind of do but god damn the dead person scared the living sh*t out of me the first time it popped up lol.
It's the screeching that gets me and the lack of any warning, the wolf at least lets you see it running before it jumps at you

btw its confirmed to be meat in shao khans lair and not just dead people? i dont know to much about meat btw if this is a dumb question lol
i mean it looks like him, this is probably the only time we'll ever see the guy again :(

Easily the spider. Like, with the wolf and Meat there's at least a slight pause and transition before it actually happens, so you can anticipate it a lot better. That isn't the case with the spider. It just immediately is in your face and shrieking.

RiverHB

Noob
The dead guy for sure. Scares the fuck out of me even when I'm expecting it and I get a paltry 300 koins in return.

Spider. Seriously, screw the krypt and everything it stands for. Anytime I go in there now, I have the volume down and music on because that shrieking is not pleasant to my ears and I'm nearly deaf in one.

Dwarfmp

Enthusiast
When I first walked into the tomb, I thought "Ok, what could they possible do here... wraiths? Zombies? I think I'll be fine." But the corpse is pretty scary. Though the spider is scarier, probably because it shrieks so loud, and I am afraid of spiders so that adds to it.

I don't get how people find the wolf scary, I don't think it's scary in the least.