What's new

Which is most Likely to happen in 2013

Which of these is DEFINITELY going to happen in 2013

• Another Smoke player besides Waffelz, Xsmokex, gross makes a top 8 at a major w smoke

Votes: 10 9.3%
  • Ermac makes top 8 at any major w any player

Votes: 11 10.3%
  • Skarlet for the first time in history makes top 8 at a major

Votes: 45 42.1%
  • Rain main makes top 8

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Someone besides m2dave makes top 8 w Freddy

Votes: 8 7.5%
  • Raiden main makes top 8

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Reptile main makes top 8

Votes: 23 21.5%

• Total voters

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
Not too many people know. Most Raiden's just use teleport as a way to get in which is ok sometimes. The key is using the teleport when opponents start strings and then teleport and punish accordingly.
off topic jeremiah,what happened to you using shang? id have loved to have seen that

He was a brief phase of mine. A lot of fun and I thought he was a fine character. The character that I now train in is Kenshi and this one seems to be working out pretty well. But I need so much MU experience it is like learning the game all over again. So my tourney characters right now are going to be Sheeva, Johnny Cage and Kenshi. But probably mostly Kenshi.

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
He was a brief phase of mine. A lot of fun and I thought he was a fine character. The character that I now train in is Kenshi and this one seems to be working out pretty well. But I need so much MU experience it is like learning the game all over again. So my tourney characters right now are going to be Sheeva, Johnny Cage and Kenshi. But probably mostly Kenshi.
thats a shame man,the coolest and most interesting character in mk9 (shang) needs more representation.maybe i should fly to the u.s and show you all my secret ponytail goatee uk tech?

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
thats a shame man,the coolest and most interesting character in mk9 (shang) needs more representation.maybe i should fly to the u.s and show you all my secret ponytail goatee uk tech?
I agree with this statement 1000000000000%

Shang is easily the most under used Viable tournament character in all of MK9 with freddy being a close 2nd

Shang imo is Sooooooooo widely under used

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
I agree with this statement 1000000000000%

Shang is easily the most under used Viable tournament character in all of MK9 with freddy being a close 2nd

Shang imo is Sooooooooo widely under used
i honestly dont know the reason for this,i know he has some difficult matches with midtiers like mileena and noob but other than cyrax and kung lao who really beats him bad? imo he does pretty well against the entire cast,has decent zoning,decent pressure,great corner game and proberly the most underrated move in the game (soulsteal) which is a mindfuck and always gives him a chance in any match.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
I noticed all regions except the Midwest has a skarlet .
MIT west
Scar south
CD N. East
Big D and LOTF s. East

GGA needs a Skarlet
FOREVER KING is a very good Skarlet player.

By the way, Clint The Beast has already placed top 8 with Freddy (while mostly using Sonya) at MLG Raleigh.

I do not see any player placing top 8 at a major tournament using Freddy only. Fools will counter pick you with Kung Lao and Smoke, and you must know how to fight these two characters very well.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
i honestly dont know the reason for this,i know he has some difficult matches with midtiers like mileena and noob but other than cyrax and kung lao who really beats him bad? imo he does pretty well against the entire cast,has decent zoning,decent pressure,great corner game and proberly the most underrated move in the game (soulsteal) which is a mindfuck and always gives him a chance in any match.
I think his toughest MUs are Cyrax, Smoke, Jax, Lao other than that I think he's pretty damn good

FOREVER KING is a very good Skarlet player.

By the way, Clint The Beast has already placed top 8 with Freddy (while mostly using Sonya) at MLG Raleigh.

I do not see any player placing top 8 at a major tournament using Freddy only. Fools will counter pick you with Kung Lao and Smoke, and you must know how to fight these two characters very well.
Man I cant believe I forgot clint

So it is so ......You and Clint the definitive Freddys but you the King of all because you use only him.

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
I think his toughest MUs are Cyrax, Smoke, Jax, Lao other than that I think he's pretty damn good

Man I cant believe I forgot clint

So it is so ......You and Clint the definitive Freddys but you the King of all because you use only him.
maybe im a sadist, its definetly in smokes favour but i kinda like the shang/smoke match,fair enough you cant throw skulls but imo opinion shangs better up close and he's going to be shit scared of soul steal the same as jax.cyrax and lao are characters i fear in general though,i just feel that shang cant do shit against them.i wont downplay my favorite character though,he's without question top 15.

LEGEND

YES!
maybe im a sadist, its definetly in smokes favour but i kinda like the shang/smoke match,fair enough you cant throw skulls but imo opinion shangs better up close and he's going to be shit scared of soul steal the same as jax.cyrax and lao are characters i fear in general though,i just feel that shang cant do shit against them.i wont downplay my favorite character though,he's without question top 15.
Agreed completely