What's new

Which is most Likely to happen in 2013

Which of these is DEFINITELY going to happen in 2013

• Another Smoke player besides Waffelz, Xsmokex, gross makes a top 8 at a major w smoke

Votes: 10 9.3%
  • Ermac makes top 8 at any major w any player

Votes: 11 10.3%
  • Skarlet for the first time in history makes top 8 at a major

Votes: 45 42.1%
  • Rain main makes top 8

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Someone besides m2dave makes top 8 w Freddy

Votes: 8 7.5%
  • Raiden main makes top 8

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Reptile main makes top 8

Votes: 23 21.5%

• Total voters

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
This thread is the lesser of two evils of an idea I had so .......yea lets go with this one and discuss

I'm very interested in what the community thinks and sees happening

So which if the following options above do u definitely see happening in 2013 in the game's current state and skill level

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Skarlet in top 8...

A Rain main who doesn't have a second character to deal with bad matchups will never make top 8 at a major tournament for the same reason Noob never will. Too many difficult matchups from characters that are commonly found in tournaments.

LanceMonsoon

All in on Johnny Football
I voted Ermac makes top 8. Ermac as good representation compared to the rest of the other characters listed. Not counting Smoke and Freddy because you listed the only players who can make top 8 with that character tbh.

Edit: I also think Sonya and Cage will die off sadly.

Pig Of The Hut

Skarlet in top 8...

A Rain main who doesn't have a second character to deal with bad matchups will never make top 8 at a major tournament for the same reason Noob never will. Too many difficult matchups from characters that are commonly found in tournaments.
I honestly think the way lord of the fly is playing right now he'll make top at FR and cause some large upsets

I think this year we will SEe surprisingly more diversity in top 8.

And if sonic fox, death and khaotik come to FR that's potentially 4 mileena's in top 8

Lmao

Pig Of The Hut

I voted Ermac makes top 8. Ermac as good representation compared to the rest of the other characters listed. Not counting Smoke and Freddy because you listed the only players who can make top 8 with that character tbh.

I think I can make a top 8 w Freddy honestly and I might main him at FR

I also predict someone will main smoke somewhere and make noise w him as Waffelz Xsmokex gross did

Just a hunch

SLy

Noob
I think Skarlet making top 8 this year is most anticipated as everyone is waiting on it.. It'll be an upset if she doesn't live up to the hype

But I personally wanna see my guy Ermac make top 8. Its needs to happen

Pig Of The Hut

I think Skarlet making top 8 this year is most anticipated as everyone is waiting on it.. It'll be an upset if she doesn't live up to the hype

But I personally wanna see my guy Ermac make top 8. Its needs to happen
I predicted skarlet last year but never happened

Scar was one match away at Dallas

LanceMonsoon

All in on Johnny Football
I think I can make a top 8 w Freddy honestly and I might main him at FR

I also predict someone will main smoke somewhere and make noise w him as Waffelz Xsmokex gross did

Just a hunch
If you are seriously using Freddy, then yea I could easily see another freddy make top 8 then. You are a member of the zoning academy after all lol.

There is still dizzy!

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
Who is this mystery smoke player who is going to take top 8?

Someone besides m2dave Freddy makes top 8. He's the only A+ tier character that hasn't been exploited on a tourney level.

I think it could easily happen for Raiden, Skarlett, and Rain as well. Is Bwizz going to NCR?

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I hate to do this because I'm not one to toot my own horn but I have been playing some of my best MK lately so I think I have a pretty damn good shot at top 8 for Final Round. So I put Reptile main just because my confidence has been at a pretty big high lately...that is if I'm still considered a Reptile main.