What's new

Which female characters you'd like to see in the MKX roster?

Which female charcters you'd like to see in the game?

• Total voters

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
Ashrah is the down to earth band chick that gets along with everyone, but flies under the radar. She is the epitome of style, class and grace whereas Kitana is the popular cheerleader that needs to fix her crooked weave girl.
Ashrah is that chick that was home schooled and didn't learn how to socialize properly at a young age, so when she turned 16 she gave it up to the entire football team for funzies.

She a hoe.

Kitana is Royalty, you will LEARN RESPECT!!!

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
This poll proves my point so badly why Kia and Jataaka aren't popular, they never were playable.

I'm sure you guys will love them if NRS allows them to live.

Rantè Inferno

Thought u were a warrior?
Kitana, Mileena, Tanya, Sareena, Ashrah, Li Mei, Skarlet, Frost and possibly Nitara or Kira.

Edit: I will miss Jade and Sindel if theyre not in. But I REALLY want Sareena, Skarlet, Kitana, Mileena,Tanya, Li Mei. In that order.

Cool_Prizes

Angry Joshua
Why the hell are people voting for characters that they know aren't coming back?
Wouldnt even waist my time hovering my mouse over Kitana, Jade (sadly), or Sindel.
I just voted for Frost, Ashrah, Nitara, Tanya, and Mileena

NY-Shadow

TestYourMight SUCKS
I would like to see my girls Skarlet and Sheeva in the new MKX. Cassie Cage looks real promising and D'Vora looks just bad ass! If Sonya is in the game, due to her age and the time line showing her daughter Cassie as a fully grown adult, Sonya would have to be wearing depends and be in either a kombat walker or a battle wheel chair equipped with projectiles because of her old age followed by a bed ridden Kitana being carted around by Jade's son.