What's new

Which female characters you'd like to see in the MKX roster?

Which female charcters you'd like to see in the game?

• Total voters

Bi-on-iC

I'm innocent, I mean..not guilty.
Assuming there will be 6 female character slots in the roster, and with D'Vorah & Cassie revealed there is likely 4 not yet revealed. who would you like them to be?

For me, I'm going with Tanya, Sonya, Sareena & Kitana.

One chick, two chick, red chick, blue chick
Three chick, four chick, green chick, whore chick

The fact you know exactly which four characters from that list I'm describing from MK9 only serves to prove how basic and lacking-in-imagination their design was.

So I'd prefer any new female characters except for the MK9 ones. Might as well start from scratch or go back far enough that I can't quite remember how bad their design used to be.

To quote Yahtzee's description of how dumb their design was:

"It looked like their outfits were designed by hormonal teenage boys with scissors for hands"

Last edited:

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Barely any Kitana votes.. Dat d1 hate lol

I voted for Ashrah, Jade, Kitana, Skarlet, Sareena, Frost, Li Mei, Tanya, and Mileena.

<3 female characters

Zatoichi

Fabulous Goofball
Mileena - I hate her guts but she will most likely have a role in the story since she's the successor to the throne technically and the MKX story will most likely include Shinnok invading Outworld.

Ashrah - Former Quan Chi demon lacky turned good and now trying to purify herself? Sounds pretty cool.

Skarlet - Still fairly new and MKX has plenty of opportunity to expand the character.

Nitara - Interesting backstory

Tanya - Was in MK4, has a role in the Shinnok invasion.

What confuses me is why people are voting for dead characters who will never come back, it was pretty much confirmed on one of the interview videos.