What's new

Which factor will influence who you decide to main in MKX?

Who will you main?

• Total voters

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
I'm curious. This doesn't really relate specifically to MKX, but which factors in the poll above influence who you will likely main?

Madog32

PSN: ImaGiveItToUBaby
the fastest/smallest lady they can offer! Bonus points is she has a vortex =P

And Jade, if she makes it

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
I tend to play mid-tier females (Noel in Blazblu, Hawkgirl in IGUA, X-23 on point in UMVC3). So probably a mid-tier female or anyone not trendy

TheGabStandard

The anticipation is killing me
Simply will main Milena regardless. If she is not in it then......well...........hmm.......I've never really considered that option

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
Me, personally, I can only play the characters I have fun playing as. In MK9, it just so happened that the character I had most fun playing as also happened to be my favorite character in the series, next to Scorpion. :(

Error

DF2+R2
Voted other because I'm going to main Ermac no matter how ugly he may turn out to be in MKX, but I will also pick up any character who I think is fun to play. I played Sonya in MK9 and she's boring as fuck story wise, but fun as hell to play.

Are they female? Do they have a steep learning curve?

If the answers are 'yes' and 'no respectively, I will use them. I'm most likely to main a character geared towards zoning.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Who ever is the most annoying online.

MK9: Reptile
IGAU: DS

Until NRS gets their online shit together I'll keep frauding my wins online. But first character I'll take in training mode will ALWAYS be Sub-Zero no matter what. Every single MK game I play, SZ ALWAYS is the first to be touched

Who ever is the most annoying online.

MK9: Reptile
IGAU: DS

Until NRS gets their online shit together I'll keep frauding my wins online. But first character I'll take in training mode will ALWAYS be Sub-Zero no matter what. Every single MK game I play, SZ ALWAYS is the first to be touched
Wow what a fucking stupid motto. lol