What's new

Match-Up Discussion - Reptile Which characters screw Reptile

haketh

Noob
Yeah Lui Kang is rough as hell, not totally sold on GM Sub being a huge problem yet. Gonna run matches with Knoterror this weekend to see it.

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
A better question would be what characters does he not lose to... It's honestly hard for me to think of a winning mu for reptile

It's going to be any character with safer than average strings, plus buttons that are 9 frames and under

I think Reptiles actual weakness is getting out of pressure.

Saviorself

Noob Saibot
Cassie. Cassie. Cassie.

She can punish everything he does that other characters can't.

B3,4 punished on block by her is the most horrible thing ever. Whiff dashes punished.

fuck the cartwheel.

DOOMSDAY-15RUS-

i'LL DESTROY YOU ALL
Just curious to what matchups or characters are giving other reptile mains trouble, I'll be honest and say sub zero for me because you need patience to beat him and I dont have any. also if I dont have meter to get out of the corner vs him I lose, if anyone has any suggestions to beat that please tell me lol
well i played reptile only for 3 years during MK9, in mkx didn't played much but i think GM SZ, in MK9 Reptile had to zone smart SZ now against ex SZ ball, clone and range it's very hard, and ofc reptile have no more D4, acid hand from MK9. SZ was buffed, Reptile was Nerfed

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Cassie. Cassie. Cassie.

She can punish everything he does that other characters can't.

B3,4 punished on block by her is the most horrible thing ever. Whiff dashes punished.

fuck the cartwheel.
Anyone can punish a whiffed dash, not just Cassie.