What's new

Which Characters has the highest damage Output?

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Hey guys, which 10 characters in this game has the highest damage output of the game?

Which characters can do the best damage with the least bar of meter possible?

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Even though it costs meter Cyrax and Smoke have to be at the top of this list. Other characters I would associate with high damage not using much meter (including free block/chip damage) would be Sonya, Ermac, Kitana, Kung Lao, Cage, Rain, Skarlet, Kenshi, and Freddy.

I think Ermac and Sonya (also maybe Kitana?) can get 50% midscreen without meter, which is crazy. Rain can almost get 50% midscreen no meter, Quan can get 44% midscreen no meter.

But as stated above, you can't really beat Smoke or Cyrax for a single bar of meter--their damage output is insane.

What-a-Rush

Invaders must die !
Skarlet,Sonya, Kitana, Ermac, Cyrax (bnb , reset ) , Smoke (reset ) all of them 40+ damage with one enhanced ...
sektor , rain ,scorpion , shang

Seapeople

This one's for you
Rain can get 51% no meter from JIP 4RH. Sonya gets 51% no meter from JIP B21F2 and gauranteed MS chip damage.
Nobody else comes close for no meter.
Kitana gets 55% meterless, Skarlet gets over 50% meterless, and Cyrax's meterless reset is at least 60%. I'm not sure off the top of my head if anyone else gets that much damage.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Well, if you're talking corner games, Rain still does the most for no meter.

Ribbz, Rains 4RH > Kitanas F21, both lead to alot of damage, but 4Rh is far more abuseable and still has massive range.
Cyrax obviously wins though, but resets arent legitimate combos.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Scorp's Anti-air, air-to-air, air-to-ground damage with no meter is bizarre, practical 30-40% + vortex setup potential on every situation. safe Scorp doesn't do any damage? Pls..

But I'm sure you already knew this :p

RiBBz22

I've been called worse. I thought Smoke can reach 100% with meter, Cyrax can't.
I am pretty sure Cyrax can do 100%. Smoke can do 100, but let's be serious the timing is more strict than Cyrax's reset which can basically be performed as a normal combo.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
I am pretty sure Cyrax can do 100%. Smoke can do 100, but let's be serious the timing is more strict than Cyrax's reset which can basically be performed as a normal combo.
This is not about execution, this is about damage potential :D I didn't see Cyrax do 100% yet that is why I said smoke.
Why are you bashing your main?

Seapeople

This one's for you
I've been called worse. I thought Smoke can reach 100% with meter, Cyrax can't.
Technically Smoke does the most damage in the game (around 160% I think) with Jax coming in second. But practically, I'd personally say Cyrax takes the most damage since he can easily do 100% with 1 bar (including command grab chip).

RiBBz22

This is not about execution, this is about damage potential :D I didn't see Cyrax do 100% yet that is why I said smoke.
Why are you bashing your main?
I am not bashing my main by saying I feel he has the 2nd highest realistic damage output in the game. I am saying if you are looking for a high damage output character to go with it probably makes more sense to go with Cyrax because his damage is easier to get. It isn't like Smoke's is impossible, it just takes some time to get the timing down and even then you will still not be 100% consistent.

If we are just talking damage potential only then Kabal wins this with his 2 NDC infinite since execution barrier does not matter.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
So we're arguing that I'm right, but Cyrax is easier to do that damage with. :D
Okay.

tbh I think that even 50% damage is unfair when you do not have the means to deal that much. Either everybody or nobody.