What's new

Which character would you never want to main?

Dann

Noob
Why are you guys hating on kabal? He's a fresh, fast, psychic, burned swordsman cop that can shoot gas from his mask and summon blades from the ground. He's fresh and hard to play as. With that being said.

I hate that stupid Teleporting bastard with high low projectiles, ground claws, green sleep poison and good damage output. I hate Freddy. I would never play him. This game only has room for one burn victim and thats kabal. he has no business being in this game.

NKZero

Noob
Kabal. Pigtails belong on school girls and nothing else.
GTFO those pig tails are awesome :p

Anyways I would never play:
Female characters-just cannot bring myself to play with a woman
Stryker-boring ass mall cop
Liu Kang-annoying as hell
Cyber Sub Zero-really?
Johnny Cage-in future MK games. I never played him but he suited me in this game. He's a maybe.
Jax-I liked him until this game. Kissing your bicep mid-match? Not cool (especially when you're the one losing).

CJKRattlehead

Two men enter, one man leaves!
GTFO those pig tails are awesome :p

Anyways I would never play:
Female characters-just cannot bring myself to play with a woman
Stryker-boring ass mall cop
Liu Kang-annoying as hell
Cyber Sub Zero-really?
Johnny Cage-in future MK games. I never played him but he suited me in this game. He's a maybe.
Jax-I liked him until this game. Kissing your bicep mid-match? Not cool (especially when you're the one losing).
Kabal is dumb but I'm picking him up anyway :p His execution is highly over rated though except for standing 2 dash cancels, that's actually pretty brutal. Still his pig tails are dumb and so is his costume 1.

NKZero

Noob
Kabal is dumb but I'm picking him up anyway :p His execution is highly over rated though except for standing 2 dash cancels, that's actually pretty brutal. Still his pig tails are dumb and so is his costume 1.
I would play him in MK9 but I fear for the conditions of my hands when it is all said and done. Also I agree his costume 1 isn't that great but I love it when his mask actually wears off and he reveals that disgustingly sexy face. Costume 2 is the shit. But pig tails are top tier. I love them flailing in the wind when he rapidly fires off instant air gas blasts.

quandaghost

kung lao swag walker
johnny cage i feel like you could play that man on depressants and still do well. idk i just hate him to be honest

iTz the Badger

6th Best Bane in Idaho
16bit is honestly one of my favorite players to listen to and root for but I hate Kitana with a passion. its just something about those fans...

NKZero

Noob
I think the most hated character from these reviews is probably Kung Lao lolololol..
How can anyone hate Kung Lao? He throws his hats all over the place, has a stylish ass dive kick, fancy combos, Michael Jackson spin and one of the coolest normals in the game: 1121! I love him and am thinking of picking him up lol.....(you know about my character selection difficulties)

salvificblood

Worst Sub-Zero Ever
How can anyone hate Kung Lao? He throws his hats all over the place, has a stylish ass dive kick, fancy combos, Michael Jackson spin and one of the coolest normals in the game: 1121! I love him and am thinking of picking him up lol.....(you know about my character selection difficulties)
Kung Lao's moveset is like a Michael Jackson dance routine. Spins, hat throws, high pitched noises you don't understand, fancy moonwalks.

CompletelyJaded

Whiffmaker
Any character that can win by doing the same 3 moves over and over. So like, Liu Kang, Smoke, Raiden, Quan Chi, Reptile, etc. I picked Jade because she looked like she takes brains to use.