What's new

Which character most deserves to be S tier in MK11?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TackyHaddock

Salty Mashers Krew
Assuming NRS is not able to achieve perfect balance, which character most deserves to be S Tier in MK11 based on their MK history, story and how strong they have been in prior games?

Samsara

Resident Cynic
To answer your question, from a lore perspective, elder gods like Raiden or Kronika should be strong.

I'm reality, nobody deserves to be better than the rest of the cast. This thread is kinda silly.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
I would like this game to take the route similar to Soul Calibur 6.

Make EVERYBODY crazy good, then tone down later. THAT way it would be more inviting for people to try everybody instead of a certain few standing out to be S tier. It makes the game more fun, unpredictable, and gives A LOT of replay value.

Do it NRS. DO.IT!

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
JADE!

I remember when super early MK9 tier lists had Jade near the top... then people found out she was shiiiit (but fun lol) and she spent her entire MK9 tier life near the bottom.
To be fair, that version of the character was drastically different than the one we ended up with.

She did more damage, and U3 was an awesome MID.

Krankk

Smoke & Noob & Rain
Smoke / Noob Saibot / Rain... Whoever makes it into the game, because these would be my mains.
Noob Saibot especially, since he was kinda meh in MK9. 7 bars of meter in the corner and he only got 40% damage combos from that... God damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.