What's new

Which Character is the Scariest with Meter?

Which character is the scariest with meter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RM NoBrows

Supah hawt fiyah
Grundy has more than one TOD combo with 3 bars, and anywhere from 70-90% resets with 2 bars. And is doing at least 50-60% on one meter. It's blasphemous that Grundy doesn't have the most votes

Yoaks

A spaceman
Grundy has more than one TOD combo with 3 bars, and anywhere from 70-90% resets with 2 bars. And is doing at least 50-60% on one meter. It's blasphemous that Grundy doesn't have the most votes
Grundy is one the characters that I thought of. But he has too touch you for him to be "scary". DD gets some chip and is +. It's just the constant pressure that is scary. Which he needs meter too do that so therefore my vote goes too him.

NorCalSamurai

Bacon Lettuce Tomato
Wonder Woman.

"But Samurai, she doesn't need it!"

That's precisely why it's so terrifying. She uses her meter at will. MB B3? Got that. 3 bar clash? Got that. Bounce cancels or Super for unclashable damage? Got that.

Her lack of reliance on meter makes her metered options that much more scary.

E

Eldriken

Wonder Woman.

"But Samurai, she doesn't need it!"

That's precisely why it's so terrifying. She uses her meter at will. MB B3? Got that. 3 bar clash? Got that. Bounce cancels or Super for unclashable damage? Got that.

Her lack of reliance on meter makes her metered options that much more scary.
I agree with this. It also makes her scary as hell when you knock her down. She can just wake up Super you if you're trying to go nuts on pressuring her and end the match.

Yoaks

A spaceman
So far, 4 outta the 5 I had as the "top 5" Scariest with bar are within the vote's. 1.Doomsday 2. MMH 3. Aquaman 4. Bane/Flash 6. Batman*.

*I had Batman in 5th with Flash being 6th for my personal list.

KIllaByte

PSN: playakid700. Local name: BFGC MonkeyBizness
Who told you MB Batarangs do 24% chip damage?
When combined five times in a row, then a sixth non MB is thrown in on the end, how much damage can Batman get?
Also, Doomsday gets his shoulder.. forgot to mention that, whoops--

DS because he can use 4x full screen meter machine gun ftw just for the opponent to block then and dash forward
ah online warriors ftw