What's new

Which character is in need of an ongoing title

CCVengeance

The one guy hoping for Kai
Flash, hands down.

He is always just a side character in all the DC related titles. His villains are badass too, people need to know more about them.
Ummm...Flash already has a series.A pretty popular one at that.

Which leads me to say this:
-As much as I love Superman I really think 3 solos is just to much.

DuskAlloy

You don't got the cash, You don't get the ass
Ummm...Flash already has a series.A pretty popular one at that.

Which leads me to say this:
-As much as I love Superman I really think 3 solos is just to much.
First they need to tone down the batman ones, then work on giving superman atleast one decent one

Reedoms

Noob
Superman is good it's just that Lobdell's dialogue is wonky with expositions.
Rocaforts art and the fact that Lobdell wants the title to pretty much be DBZ is what makes the book fun for me. It reminds me of Batman: Odyssey with the silly shit that is going on but I enjoy the story because of it.

CCVengeance

The one guy hoping for Kai
Rocaforts art and the fact that Lobdell wants the title to pretty much be DBZ is what makes the book fun for me. It reminds me of Batman: Odyssey with the silly shit that is going on but I enjoy the story because of it.
One of the reasons I stopped going to CBR was the constant hate for Lobdell.
"Lobdell's sexist!He is destroying the character!We want the same boring shit we've been getting for years!No originality!"

I think I already responded here, but I'll do it again.

Someone who needs an on-going is the Sentry, without a doubt the Sentry. But he needs a good, smart writer who doesn't fuck the character up.
I would be perfect B-)

For any of you who remember:
When Bendis was writing the Sentry and needed a powerhouse, the Sentry came along and fucked everyone up. What happened, when he didn't need him, someone who was able to solo the entire battlefield in a matter of seconds? He made him lose in the most pathetic ways.
For example when the Human Torch overloaded the Sentry with his heat, so that the Sentry had to fly away? What in hells name? The Sentry was in the sun, multiple times without any harm! There are more bad instances.

The only way to get rid of the Sentry from the battlefield, without making the character stupidly inconsistent, is to simply let CLOC (his mechanic servant) tell him about catastrophes on the planet, so that the Sentry could prevent them. Why would Sentry fight the Rhino, who is trying to rob a bank, when there is a vulcano threatening the life of 500 village people? He would fly away to prevent that stuff, while Spider-Man would face Rhino. In the crazy, twisted mind of Bendis he would come up with a solution for the Rhino to somehow magically defeat the Sentry.

I fucking hate writers from time to time so bad for their stupid ass bullshit and overall lazyness.