What's new

Which Character Has The Most Ridiculous Krushing Blow Requirements?

I think Jade. She has one where she needs to do two shadow kicks in a row, which is fine if you're fighting the AI but not a thing you'd do in a real match and another one where she needs to miss the first hit of the combo string, which would be a dumb thing to do in a real match. When you compare gimmicky ones like that to those characters who can get KBs by actually playing the game the way they're meant to play it and getting rewarded with extra damage as a result, she's stuck with some silly nonsense requirements and can benefit from the KBs the way that other characters can.
Actually I don't think the shadow kick one is that terrible. Jade ends a lot of her combos with shadow kick, so you can land a second one if you bait a whiff (such as wake up attack) from your opponent. Also, if you end a round with the kick, then the KB will still trigger if you hit the kick again in the following round.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
Jade: Two shadow kicks in a row. Even landing one is risky, it gets you full combo punished on block.
Amplify parry twice and then pray they are stupid enough to get parried a third time too. Literally not happening against anyone with fundamentals that understands this exists.

Her "whiff a high" on 124 is okay, all it means is space it so that the 1 whiffs. Fuck it up and you get kb d2'd though.
They also do shit damage compared to some other kb btw.

CJKRattlehead

Two men enter, one man leaves!
Noob has no practical kharacter unique krushing blows except for his failed throw reversal one, every single one should change

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
Imagine landing a raw punish nut punch like, ever. No? How about an alternate condition to make landing the kB easier then?

Imagine opening a fucking round with raw nut punch instead lolol gg NRS gg.

Eldagrin

Add me on PS4 if you want to play some games
Skarlet's aren't really that bad, but they're pretty useless and don't do much more damage. Her b2 Krushing Blow does 16% and her b12 does 15%.

For b12 to Krush, it has to be a punish, kounter, etc. For b2, gotta hit it twice in a row.
Yeah, Skarlet’s aren’t hard to get but holy shit why is the pay-off of 2 of her KB’s less than ONE of Geras’. I know she was a powerhouse on the beta but damn NRS her parry KB is the only one that does any damage.

MalevolentFix

haha shokan queen go down up
Jacqui has the worst in the entiiiiiire game.

I mean, having to land the other three clench attacks before KBing the elbow drop? So ridiculous. It's not like she can lock and load it, and then whiff punish with 3,3 a-... Oh wait that's a KB... Well anyway, I guess that pops them up for a BNB into clench and... Oh wait that next elbow is a KB too... Well so what it's not like you can f4,4 into her bionic rush KB all in the same round.

Last edited:

MalevolentFix

haha shokan queen go down up
Jacqui is definitely a golden example of well designed KBs.
Agreed. Once she has her clench KB locked and loaded, which she can do stupidly fast in the first round... You better not use up your defensive bar ever until you see that overdrive KB. Her KBs are perfection, and should be the standard for all other KBs in the game because they make sense.

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
Oh I’m sorry is the amplified nut punch punish/round opener nbd to you?

How about whiffing a forward advancing mid in order to land the follow-up THOUSAND FRAME HIGH ATTACK. Johnny’s sure to catch everyone with that one, amirite?

OH AND THOSE ARE HIS TWO EASY ONES BTW.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Skarlet's aren't really that bad, but they're pretty useless and don't do much more damage. Her b2 Krushing Blow does 16% and her b12 does 15%.

For b12 to Krush, it has to be a punish, kounter, etc. For b2, gotta hit it twice in a row.
RIGHT!? Ive noticed they changed the requirement from the beta w/ her B2 Krushing blow. Before you just had to land that move 4 times I believe. I think this could maaaaybe be a buff ?Question mark? But the damage for her KB are practically garbage except for her throws. They need to up her damage or just give her better KB in general.

HASHTAG/#ThrowItAllAway

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
Johnny’s Camera KB where he has to whiff it 3 times before landing it...
It can also work if hit as the first move in the match. Good luck with that too.

The shades have the same condition, so if you don’t land the first hit with these shitty moves those KB are just gone?

Kollector’s Mace KB just makes me mad, I can’t even land that on the fuckin AI, who is gonna get hit by a 92 frame startup mid attack?