What's new

Which Character Has The Most Ridiculous Krushing Blow Requirements?

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
This is gonna be a fun and informative discussion. To keep it all the way live, I don't know everybody's KB requirements, so maybe you can shed light on your favs most ridiculous one so we can figure out which ones need adjusting.

So far, the only one I can think of is.....Noob.

10 DAMN SHADOW TACKLES!! WHO DA FUCK HAS THAT KINDA TIME IN A MATCH!? And who is dumb enough to get hit by 10 shadow tackles!? FIX IT JESUS!

Ok....your turn :)

Ck AeroVoid

Mk Casual, KI God
tbh as of right now everyone with missinputes that do NOT work, like Cassie's throw, for say
EDIT : I am so freaking tired I was thinking Brutalities! I have to agree with who ever said the 10 shadow moves

Jade has a KB on her parry you have to amplify it twice then the third successfull parry will KB.

This is sorta ridiculous to get in game because most of the cast pokes low exd4/d3 or has a weapon that can't be parried.

Also you have to spend both meters for it to be ready.

Not only that but most players when they get hit by a parry twice they watch out for it.

The parry start up and active frames aren't great either sometimes I even forget she has a parry.

Last edited:

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Probably Cetrion’s geyser KB “miss the move 3 times in a row and then hit it” or her throw KB that requires her to throw someone inside of her auras that she doesn’t have in her tourney variations.
By miss do they mean whiff, or does blocking it count too?

I think Jade. She has one where she needs to do two shadow kicks in a row, which is fine if you're fighting the AI but not a thing you'd do in a real match and another one where she needs to miss the first hit of the combo string, which would be a dumb thing to do in a real match. When you compare gimmicky ones like that to those characters who can get KBs by actually playing the game the way they're meant to play it and getting rewarded with extra damage as a result, she's stuck with some silly nonsense requirements and can benefit from the KBs the way that other characters can.

ChatterBox

Searching for an alt.
@JBeezYBabY In Noobs terrible variation it's pretty possible to do the 10 shadow moves since he does no damage and you have the slide shadow, it would be even more likely if/when we get kustoms in tournament because you know everyone wants that shadow divekick!

I think Johnnys f43 kb is awful, and his mime time one is insane! You have to do an extra delayed parry and hit it twice! @M.D. might go off his rocker before anyone every does that

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Probably Cetrion’s geyser KB “miss the move 3 times in a row and then hit it” or her throw KB that requires her to throw someone inside of her auras that she doesn’t have in her tourney variations.
You know I came here to posts these two. Cetrion life man...

By miss do they mean whiff, or does blocking it count too?
Nope, whiff! As in whiff on turtle speed recovery 3x in a row without doing any other move to activate whiff. You'll never activate this, and if you somehow do you are likely losing badly. The other you literally cannot ever activate in competitive mode...

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
@JBeezYBabY In Noobs terrible variation it's pretty possible to do the 10 shadow moves since he does no damage and you have the slide shadow, it would be even more likely if/when we get kustoms in tournament because you know everyone wants that shadow divekick!

I think Johnnys f43 kb is awful, and his mime time one is insane! You have to do an extra delayed parry and hit it twice! @M.D. might go off his rocker before anyone every does that
I can see it being possible but i NEVER seen any Noob player pull it off in a match. And thats also watching other ppl stream as well. Its like they rather not go for that requirement and just opt out for the faster high Shadow ball. Interesting..

Rpgz

Fraudguad/Weeb?
This is gonna be a fun and informative discussion. To keep it all the way live, I don't know everybody's KB requirements, so maybe you can shed light on your favs most ridiculous one so we can figure out which ones need adjusting.

So far, the only one I can think of is.....Noob.

10 DAMN SHADOW TACKLES!! WHO DA FUCK HAS THAT KINDA TIME IN A MATCH!? And who is dumb enough to get hit by 10 shadow tackles!? FIX IT JESUS!

Ok....your turn :)
Yes I wanna see MORE CBs in sets not less!

Ehndur

Yes
Johnny Cage by far :D

Mime Time : After TWO extended Mime Times.
Nut Punch : If it's a punish (at 13 Frames...)
F4, 3 : if only 3 hits (High, huge gap)
Say Cheese AMP : After missing it 3 times IN A ROW... like wtf.
And Throwing Shades : After Dash canceling the Fatal Blow in a combo.

Suits his character tho, pretty hilarious :D

Madog32

PSN: ImaGiveItToUBaby
I think Jade. She has one where she needs to do two shadow kicks in a row, which is fine if you're fighting the AI but not a thing you'd do in a real match and another one where she needs to miss the first hit of the combo string, which would be a dumb thing to do in a real match. When you compare gimmicky ones like that to those characters who can get KBs by actually playing the game the way they're meant to play it and getting rewarded with extra damage as a result, she's stuck with some silly nonsense requirements and can benefit from the KBs the way that other characters can.
Not arguing that her requirements aren't stupid, but the one with the missed first hit doesn't have to be a whiff. It will also trigger if they block the high and get hit with the low. Not that that's much better...:confused:

Last edited:

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Probably Cetrion’s geyser KB “miss the move 3 times in a row and then hit it”
This. I actually landed this online too AND won lol. Don’t ask.

But Kitana has some dumb ones. She has to land 3 sai throws to activate her sai stab KB. Who tf is gonna get hit by those sais lol. She also has one where she has to be on FB cooldown. So miss with my comeback mechanic just to use a KB?!

Oh man this is gonna be a fun thread

Kitana's KB that requires 3 Seeking Sai hits actually leads me to believe NRS didn't really understand what made that move good.

Like even if I get a TON of mileage out of this move in a match it's still likely to have been blocked every time