What's new

Which character do you think will give newcomers the most trouble/salt

ShArp

Dedicated Broly main
I already see kids crying about my Displacer Raiden being way too displacer xD

Also Mileena will be hated because finally she gets a low hitting roll. So all the standing blockers will cry out too.

kivatt

Kono Dio Da
I already see kids crying about my Displacer Raiden being way too displacer xD

Also Mileena will be hated because finally she gets a low hitting roll. So all the standing blockers will cry out too.
And the fact that she can go invisible for a while. In that one variation, which I can't remember.

People are going to cry.

You a smart guy.
I forgot about Displacer Raiden.

MadPropz101

"I still got it...but not much of it"
We are all considered newcomers in MK X. But to answer your question, probably Kenshi.

ShArp

Dedicated Broly main
Her roll isn't a low, but her EX Roll is still an overhead though. 16 Bit confirmed this.
I think you are wrong. Her roll now hits low. Look at all the latest videos, especially her and Kenshi matches. Ray allways ducked while blocking on her roll. If you don't block low - you are fucked on her roll.

Ermac is guaranteed to be a pain in the ass.

Kung Jin also has huge potential to ruin your day, especially with those meter draining arrows. And I have a suspicion that Johnny will be giving people hell again as well.

ShArp

Dedicated Broly main
I was just quoting what 16 Bit said himself. Don't take my word for it.
Just rewatced the stream with 16bit. Yep, her roll hits 100% low. Everytime they are blocking Mileena they go ducking on her roll, otherwise they get hit for not getting low while blocking.
There's a moment in the stream where 16Bit himself said to Tyler, "block low" when Derek was about to roll at him.

So happy about Mileena <3

Last edited:

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
I was just quoting what 16 Bit said himself. Don't take my word for it.
I don't know what 16 Bit said, and I thought I heard someone say that too, but this guy is right. From what we watched on stream it was a low roll. 16 Bit himself was ducking to block it in his match. Not once was it ever blocked high and at distance he was pre-ducking in anticipation on blocking it.

It won't be ranged mixup at least because her teleport kick was also blocked low on stream.

GenieWeenie

Just an insignificant speck of feculent scum.
I don't know what 16 Bit said, and I thought I heard someone say that too, but this guy is right. From what we watched on stream it was a low roll. 16 Bit himself was ducking to block it in his match. Not once was it ever blocked high and at distance he was pre-ducking in anticipation on blocking it.

It won't be ranged mixup at least because her teleport kick was also blocked low on stream.
That's strange considering someone asked him a while back in a status if her roll was a low and he responded with no. Paulo confirmed troll by feeding Bit false information and having him test an old build. :DOGE

Last edited:

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
That's strange considering someone asked him a while back in a status if her roll was a low and he responded with no. Paulo confirmed troll by feeding Bit false information and having him test an old build. :DOGE
I remember that response. But I also saw them blocking low when rolls were coming. So unless that was "changed" for the final version then I don't know what else to say. On the stream, or any time Mileena has been on stream in general, the versions we have seen have been a low block.

kantboy-2

Ripper
Displacer Raiden will be alien sea salt to any casual player; poke, string, teleport, repeat.

And Nimble Reptile; 'Why is my #^*&%$ screen all yellow and slow?!?!"

Someone please record those. :joker:

Fractured_Shadow

Really likes to throw things at you.
I remember that response. But I also saw them blocking low when rolls were coming. So unless that was "changed" for the final version then I don't know what else to say. On the stream, or any time Mileena has been on stream in general, the versions we have seen have been a low block.
If it is a low and her Ex roll has an overhead Kartwheel we are in trouble.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
If it is a low and her Ex roll has an overhead Kartwheel we are in trouble.
WHEW. Just rewatched both of the previous stream matches with Mileena. It appears it was a low and was changed to a mid in the newer build.

In the older matches they kept blocking low. But in yesterday's stream at 44:53 Kenshi is stand blocking as Mileena rolls towards him and blocks it while standing. So if it was a low before it isn't one now.

Great news indeed lol.

Invincibeast

Stay Free
WHEW. Just rewatched both of the previous stream matches with Mileena. It appears it was a low and was changed to a mid in the newer build.

In the older matches they kept blocking low. But in yesterday's stream at 44:53 Kenshi is stand blocking as Mileena rolls towards him and blocks it while standing. So if it was a low before it isn't one now.

Great news indeed lol.
But what if it was just fuzzy guarded :DOGE

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
Nimble Reptile on a game where running will be dominant, he can slow down time and outspeed anybody.

Also Erron Black for the caltrops. You hit any knockdown shots, you throw caltrops and do your zoning thing some more.