What's new

which char is the best in the game? (community opinion)

thread title

• Total voters

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Lol...I'm MMH's first vote. I just think he has so many tools (and he's so unexplored at this point). He can zone/anti-zone/ has deadly mix ups. I mean Superman and Black Adam are simply one trick ponies who are annoying...MMH is crippling.

yes mmh is ridiculous also. all the charcaters listed are ridiculous.

which charcaters skillgap black adam and aquaman though?

i know at least cyborg skillgaps superman. probably zod skillgaps him too. must be other charcaters

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
I voted for Black Adam, because at least when I fight Superman with Grundy sometimes he'll try and f23 me and if I block I might be able to do something, but a good Black Adam player always manages to evade me

Groove Heaven

Jobber-baron
I say Bladam. Such good options, he really just seems in control of pretty much any MU. Aquaman and Supes are up there, but there's just something about how much BA controls the flow of the match and has options from any distance.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
allow me to clarify.

he is arguably the best character in the game

after superman gets nerfed he will be the best character in the game
Pfft, you must be crazy. You believe in space whales.

I think Bladam is slightly better than supes, but the entire top 10 can go kill themselves.

allow me to clarify.

he is arguably the best character in the game

after superman gets nerfed he will be the best character in the game
you are the only one ive ever heard argue hes was the best. personally i dont see how he could be number 1 and ive been maining him since launch

are they nerfing superman???? i thought they were just gonna buff lower characters instead of nerfing top characters

haketh

Noob
Black Adam free, really can't think of anyone who goes above 5-5 with him and at certain points it's so damn hard to come back because of trait and lightning with that backdash.

MKGeneral4712

Let's Get Dangerous
For me it comes down to either Aquaman or Black Adam. I picked Black Adam for the poll but I think Aquaman is just as out of control.