What's new

which char is the best in the game? (community opinion)

thread title

• Total voters
Green Lantern still way under the radar I see.
Yep hopefully its a good thing and we get more buffs on top of it. Since we obviously need it lol. We apparently have 8 bad/unconfirmable mu's because we have to deviate from the normal hero durp. Only nrs can save us from our cursed fate in low mid tier lol.

If I had to pick just one I would say Black Adam. Just look at his match up discussion sometime. Only two disadvantaged match ups according to them.

Sent from my Gameboy Color using Tapatalk 2

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder

just like we all know what happened last time superman got nerfed? right

if you knew what I know you'd understand. superman's last nerf was actually a stealth buff. this time they're done right what they tried to do last time. That is to say, reduce the effectiveness of f2

Pfft, you must be crazy. You believe in space whales.
I think Bladam is slightly better than supes, but the entire top 10 can go kill themselves.

No one understands lol. Denzell please body erryone for me. I haven't played since Summer Jam and need time to get back in the swing of things

if you knew what I know you'd understand. superman's last nerf was actually a stealth buff. this time they're done right what they tried to do last time. That is to say, reduce the effectiveness of f2

No one understands lol. Denzell please body erryone for me. I haven't played since Summer Jam and need time to get back in the swing of things
do you mind filling us in on all this secret information only you have that other GL players do not?

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
MHH will own this game. He is one of the characters that can't be Nerfed down w/o killing him.
sups and black adam will be viable options after the patch. The only person that's going to stick to BA after patch will probably be ricosuave. Let's not forget zod, that bitch doesn't need meter to take 40%+ of your health. Flash will still be low tier :(

JokersWild515

I'm a man of my word.
At this point I'd say BA. His mobility is amazing and as a Joker main I spend almost 3/4 of the match just trying to get him open. Superman is a close second but most of them are so predictable now, so I can get in way easier. With BA, I have a hard time reacting so I either get caught by the lightning or the divekick.
But mark my words, as soon as this patch comes out it's gonna be MMH and Bane (yes, Bane) competing for top dog. MMH, like a lot of you have said, is just so versatile and unexplored that he's gonna start kicking ass as soon as tech is developed for him.
Bane, on the other hand, gets damage reduction during his Venom boosts on top of his damage boosts, which means if you space out venom well there is no way the cast can go toe to toe with him, and if the Bane player plays a good defense you won't be able to get a full combo on them. It's scary to think about, but I guess we'll see what happens.

Skellington

Banned
I'm going to say Superman is the best in the game. He's Superman and the developers knew this when they created him for this game

Let me know if any of you disagree.

Superman

Mobility: Good dash and has an air dash. f2 moves you forward a bit.

Zoning: Lasers on the ground and air that build insane meter and can be meterburned for an overhead that sends you all the way back and even pushes you out a little on block. Heat Zap having stupid fast recovery that some characters simple can't easily deal with.

Pressure: 8 frame far reaching safe mid that leads into a full combo or even a reset. Some characters have practically no answer for it.

Trait: Fast start up and recovery, can be canceled from strings, damage buff to everything, short cooldown and breaks armour. That last bit is just to destroy some match ups because lol I AMS SUPERMANS!

Damage: high mid screen damage, insanely high corner damage and it's extremely easy to push someone into the corner with f23, breath/mb breath

Super: Super that combined with meter building from lasers is a tool you can get off in the first round.

At least Lex can somewhat control the air against Black Adam and can trait up. Sure Adam's trait can absorb Lex's but Lex's trait makes him take no chip on block if he has level 3 armour so he counters BA's trait in a way.

JokersWild515

I'm a man of my word.
there isn't much they can do to joker.
he will never be top 10 l0l
the only think they could do is give him more normals and making his reset untechable l0l
He's never gonna be top 10, but that's alright. And he would have a semi-infinite if teeth were untechable, you use his BnB into far teeth and j3 and you can get a wall bounce into the last half of the BnB into teeth and j3 again....it would be really hard to escape.
What they need to do is give him f2 as an overhead, and b1 needs to be cancelable into RLG. If they have to buff trait, make it a wakeup and reversal.

AZ MotherBrain

If you believe enough, -7 could be +7
Bladam is number 1 as of right now. Post patch, I bet MMH will be number 1, I think GL may be up there too after the patch.