What's new

Where will you be tomorrow day and night?

JINNOCIDE

I only show up when a new game's around
I don't have to go to Uni on Monday and Tuesday. But my copy will only be available April 24th forward :(

JINNOCIDE

I only show up when a new game's around
Wow. That really sucks.
Heh :D

My main problem is that I'm gonna pick it up at the store, but it'll only be available on April 24th. The thing is, I can't just go there and pick any copy. I have to wait my especific copy to arrive at the store. So, my estimative date is April 24th to the 26th, really.

Hopefully it won't be at Monday 29th.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Story Mode the moment it's downloaded.
I'm not fighting any actual humans until I wrap that tale in a bow.
Then it's time to get cold and spooky and see if Team Cyber Saibot will be enough to make me tournament viable.

I'm also entertaining the fair possibility that I may also play the lights out of Cassie with her Low Gunshot if it's anything like Deathstroke's. I hated that damn sniper rifle Deadshot had to replace it.

colby4898

Special Forces Sonya Up-player
Comes out on Tuesday in UK and I have an exam at 6pm that day :(

Gonna walk to Game in town and pick it up in the morning after gym, then try and not play it until I finish the exam to study... not gonna happen.

But I have the rest of the week off work to play it :)

E

Eldriken

Gonna walk to Game in town and pick it up in the morning after gym, then try and not play it until I finish the exam to study... not gonna happen.

Will your way through your studying and then play after that. Having the rest of the week off is great incentive. =D

Might as well get the boring, yet useful, stuff out of the way first.

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
Studying tomorrow.
Exam Tuesday morning > then going to get my copy > going to the gym (highly unlikely) > Get baked > Play until the the sun rise

E

Eldriken

Yup, same thing for digital PS4 lol

One of the perks of Digital preorders, you get it early the day before.
I have it pre-ordered digitally and I've still got over 24 hours to go.

colby4898

Will your way through your studying and then play after that. Having the rest of the week off is great incentive. =D

Might as well get the boring, yet useful, stuff out of the way first.
I’ve never studied for an exam in my life and that’s without a new mortal Kombat to distract me lol

I always tell my self I will ... never happens

colby4898

Studying tomorrow.
Exam Tuesday morning > then going to get my copy > going to the gym (highly unlikely) > Get baked > Play until the the sun rise

Sounds very similar to mine including the unlikelihood of the gym. Sadly not getting baked tho lol

RothVI

d2 Spammer
I'll be working on a school related project, turning in an essay I still need to finish, feverishly browsing this site between classes, giving a presentation, getting home and waiting for my copy of MK11 to be delivered, dropping out of school.

D

Deleted member 59910

A long and typical day for a med school student. After, at night, I’ll hit the gym and relax my brain. Midnight I’ll lab some characters and Tuesday afternoon I will play the story mode with my girlfriend. I won’t have a lot of time to play the game after that. Let’s see what Kronika and time bring to me.

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
I have spent this week at home with my parents for Easter, but I am heading home tomorrow. Then I will turn on my PS4, let the pre-load be done and then at midnight I will download the game and play it a bit. But not for too long, as I am gonna spend Tuesday with my friend and play the game all day! Playing through Story Mode and get some matches in. ^^

lionheart21

Its Game Over, Man
Got the day off from work, so I'll be running some errands, then play some Sekiro while I wait for the game to become available