What's new

Where will you be tomorrow day and night?

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
This thread is to top off the excitement of MK11's official release, especially in the States. Some of us will be at GameStop for some promo goodies while others will get the copy via digital download (BTW you can DOWNLOAD IT NOW, so when midnight strikes, you can immediately open it up).

So, where will you be tomorrow?

I'm planning to go to GameStop tomorrow evening, hopefully to get some promo items.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
I’ve got it pre-loaded on PC and picking up my PS4 copy at 9pm CST. Hoping to be playing no later than 10:30pm. Knocked out all of my work for the week, so I’ve got 7 days of uninterrupted play scheduled. I’ve told my wife I love her and that I hope she’s still around when I emerge from my cocoon of MK.

stokedAF

casual kahnage
I might go to GameStop tomorrow around 8 to see how crazy it is. If it’s dead I’m going to try to get one of those lunch boxes. If it’s busy I’m going to come home and get lit until midnight.

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
I will be miserable in class from 9:00am until 8:00pm. I have an exam too that the professor said he created with the prediction that the high score would be around 70%. Wish me luck.

Toodrunk2combo

Sub and kotal FTW
I’ll be at GameStop trying to get promo’s as well! However I don’t know if I’ll have time to play that night, and then on Tuesday I’m getting a tattoo colored in so there’s a chance I can’t actually play until Wednesday.

FoughtDragon01

Ask me about my Mileena agenda.
Seeing that countdown on my dashboard should be a punishable form of torture, lol. I've got the WHOLE week off, and plenty of Sekiro to try and conquer. Come tomorrow, I'll be hopping online with such perfect parry timing, I'll be a Flawless Block master.

E

Eldriken

6:15 - Wake up to get the kiddos up for school
7:30 - Take the kiddos to school
8:15 - Arrive home and wallow in misery because the day is gonna last too long even though it's not because I have to go to work and time fast forwards then
1:30 - Head to work
1:45 - Arrive at work
2:00 - Clock in and fucking crush it at work, keeping busy so time passes faster
10:30-11ish - Hope that I get off later than normal so the wait isn't as long once I get home
10:45-11ish - Arrive home, turn on the PS4 and stare at the timer the entire time it counts down
Midnight - It's here! I'm off today, so I state I'm probably not gonna go to bed any time soon, if at all only to go to bed at like 12:30 because I'm becoming an old fuck

Either way, I'm gonna be playing it a shit ton after I take my kids to school that morning. Story mode speed run and then into the lab with Skarlet.

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
Played MK11 for over 20h in the past 48h - my thumbs are currently crying. If they could, they would build a case against me in the curt of law lol.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Nothing but work, then play.

Planned my schedule to do all my work Monday and Tuesday morning, and willl only work a few early hours midweek until about 9-9:30am each day, so by Tuesday afternoon I will be off until next Monday with nothing but time.

For me it is playable around the same time Kombat Kast starts), but I am going to sleep after like 2 hours, have to go to work

Ck AeroVoid

Mk Casual, KI God
This thread is to top off the excitement of MK11's official release, especially in the States. Some of us will be at GameStop for some promo goodies while others will get the copy via digital download (BTW you can DOWNLOAD IT NOW, so when midnight strikes, you can immediately open it up).

So, where will you be tomorrow?

I'm planning to go to GameStop tomorrow evening, hopefully to get some promo items.
I'm going too gamestop for a mkx tourney then i am playing mk11

ProudDisciple

Average at Best
Picking up an XB1 copy from Gamestop around 9pm central, pre-loaded my PS4 version and hoping to be online no later than 11 pm central.

I won't have any vacation time off work for about a month and half so I'll have to continue to balance family life, work and online classes as normal for MK11's release.

Still super excited to learn and develop into the best player that I can become. Might have to sacrifice some sleep every now and then to get more time into the game.