What's new

Question - Tanya Where do you put Tanya in your Tier Lists?

Where do you put Tanya in your Tier Lists?

• S

• A

• B

• C

• D

Results are only viewable after voting.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
A simple question that I have been wondering, as Tanya has been silent in most of the community's discussions. I want to know where you guys put Tanya in your tier lists, and if so, why?

S: Crazy / Broken

A: Strong

B: Good

C: Alright

D: Bad
Definitely not top but she's decent. I'll go with A, mainly because of how Pyro literally only loses to S tier.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
Definitely a solid A character, with Kobu being the weakest of the 3.

The meta change helped DN a lot, and she can crush d1s, d3s and d4s easier than most of the cast, so abusing those normals against DN is basically a no fly zone since it will just give her pure damage combos.
It's funny how a paradigm shift like how armoured moves got the axe can make previously unviable variations shine. I just wish the current few stupid-as-fuck characters got a reality check too.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
It's funny how a paradigm shift like how armoured moves got the axe can make previously unviable variations shine. I just wish the current few stupid-as-fuck characters got a reality check too.
yeah, though not completely in agreement that every armored launcher needed a nerf, so chars needed to stay relevant tho.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
yeah, though not completely in agreement that every armored launcher needed a nerf, so chars needed to stay relevant tho.
Armoured moves in themselves are breaking or making a game's balance so making them cost another bar to extend the combo - often for a multitude of what damage % would in fact be balanced - is a fair trade in my opinion.

JGillette

My thirst for knowledge cannot be quenched
Definitely a solid A character, with Kobu being the weakest of the 3.

The meta change helped DN a lot, and she can crush d1s, d3s and d4s easier than most of the cast, so abusing those normals against DN is basically a no fly zone since it will just give her pure damage combos.
Exactly

Armoured moves in themselves are breaking or making a game's balance so making them cost another bar to extend the combo - often for a multitude of what damage % would in fact be balanced - is a fair trade in my opinion.
2 Bars armor launchers moves doesnt work for all, it works well with characters that make lots of meter like kitana, predator and similar characters but not for some others