What's new

When is the right time for patches?

Minh Giang

aka ChrsitianDMG on Stream
Ed Boon & NRS's logic: Patch Patch Patch Patch Patch Patch Patch aka Listen to some crybabies and and say fuck to people who want to discover and play the game. Crapcom players are probaly laughing at us.

hecterrific
colt

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
Ed Boon & NRS's logic: Patch Patch Patch Patch Patch Patch Patch aka Listen to some crybabies and and say fuck to people who want to discover and play the game. Crapcom players are probaly laughing at us.

hecterrific
colt
Being fair, this isn't all true. They did do some good stuff to Bane.

NRS is a complete joke. They are casual scrubs who cater to casual scrubs. Scorpions teleport had hard to block but its not safe at all and his damage output is ass. I've gotten so much better fighting him in 4 days because I'm learning the matchup. I don't think tbrh should nerf him yet he hasn't been out a week. This game is becoming a joke like mk9. Persona4 is better than this shit.

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
A small patch tweaking some things one month at the absolute max. Would prefer 3-5 months, though. Fighting games shouldn't be patched at MOBA pace - it's a different genre. That doesn't mean it absolutely has to go as slowly as say, street fighter (although that is perfectly fine if the game is good betwixt patches).

All that said, I'm quite worried about support ceasing when DLC is done.