What's new

When can we start discussing tiers?

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
... i hate you
I mean come on, when i posted what i did it actually was too early, everyone was saying sinestro was ass, batman was top, superman was OK, noone knew about cyborg yet (other than the testers), and people were listing catwoman in broken tier (i mean they still are, but more than now). So then you close it and let KT smith keep his "tier list" which is really just his impressions of the entire cast after having played like 2 matchups.
Ok fine, so the game is a month old and people probably know what's going on a little better now, but even so, this is no less than a spit in my face from you Juggs. I used to be the biggest advocate for "it's not the mods" but fuck that, it's at least some of the mods that made this place a shithole, and this hypocritical illuminati bullshit is a prime example. peace out

Oh and also:

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
lmao @ Killer Frost placement. KT Smith just died and rolled over in his grave and came back to life to read this.
I died, came back, and then died again just to roll over.

KF as upper mid tier lmao. TYM you so crazy.

Also, Hawk Girl is pretty good. mid tier at least.

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
I think after ECT and UFGT we will have a solid enough view to truly start to look at it. Some of the tiers are forming view but after these upcoming back to back majors I think it will be much clearer. We can get a rough first list going then. Juggs I would be glad to discuss some of it with you after both of those tourneys are over.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
I died, came back, and then died again just to roll over.

KF as upper mid tier lmao. TYM you so crazy.

Also, Hawk Girl is pretty good. mid tier at least.
See bro, she needs boofs! Maybe lower the cooldown on daggers so she can put two sets of daggers on the screen so she can then be one of the best zoners and also break super armor.:rolleyes: