What's new

Whats YOUR Favorite Character from the entire series?

Mine has to be Reptile. Love him. Hated how he looks in the 3D ones though. Ermac is a close second for me, but didn't like the 2D red, but liked The 3D costume a bit more. Always been a fan of Telekenetic abilities as well. But Reptile Just rocks. Green+Black looks so sick on Him.

XL

Noob
Sindel
Kitana
Mileena
Jade
Sheeva
Baraka
Raiden
Shang Tsung (His old man form)
Quan Chi
Shujinko

Out of all of my favorites, Sindel is my absolute favorite. I love her look. I wish she played as good in the 3D games as she did in the 2D games. I also like Kitana and Mileena alot, and I really love how Mileena looked in Deception where she actually showed her teeth quite a bit. I only like Shujinko because he's so easily duped, and I only like Shang Tsung in his old man form. I'm not so keen on his younger look.

krsx

Noob
Honourable mention: Shang Tsung, Blaze, Shao Kahn, Goro, Raiden, Liu Kang, Mileena, Kitana, Sindel, Sektor, Jade, Kai, Kenshi, Frost, Hotaru.

My absolute all time faves:

Chameleon - MKT
-Love the way he morphs, though it can be interrupting sometimes. However, having the capabilities of Ermac, Human Smoke, Reptile, Noob Saibot and Rain really is all you could ask for. Classic Sub with his easiest-in-the-game relaunch and Scorpion with his forward teleport round off the package nicely. The MKA version kicks ass too, but MKT Chameleon has the potential for such cool combos.

Ermac - UMK3/T
- So fun to use in UMK3 it's unbelievable. Teleport punch, pop-up AND the telekinetic slam...perfect. Not to mention aaJk'ing someone and going on to take an easy 80% of their lifebar...
MKD version was sweet too, nice transition from the 2D to 3D.

Cyrax - MK3, UMK3
- MK3 Cyrax for the damage, UMK3 version for the fluff aspects (like added noises, formerly missing damage readouts etc.) His teleport and air throw remain my favourites of any air throw of teleports in the MK3 series. Net and bombs are freakin' cool too, a very unique character. Miss being able to throw a net, THEN a bomb in UMK3 though, and the damage protection on his throw is lame.

Kabal - MK3, UMK3/T
- Another unique character, though I miss linking the ground saw into kombos from MK3. Great fun, especially if you can catch them and juggle in the corner.

Robot Smoke - MK3, UMK3/T
- Just awesome. From the highest priority air throw, to the aaJk + teleport punch + Hp + spear + 5 hit auto combo = 9 hits - 63% mid-screen - ah, such a beast. The retracting spear sound added to UMK3 definitely adds a certain je ne sais quoi. :)D) Oh, and don't forget the armageddon fatality and invisible animality.

MKIII Kung Lao - UMK3, MKT
- Most fun character to use in MK history imo. The tornado and dive kicks are just the coolest, and whiffing them leads to the coolest combos I've ever seen. The teleport is nice too, particularly the double in MKT, as is the moving spin. His 7 hit - 34% auto combo is one of the best in the game - it looks so fluid.

Sub Zero - MK3, MKM:SZ
- So cool. I've always loved the ice man, something about the freeze move and the blue outfit intrigued me back in the day. Oh, and the spine rip fatality! The clone (you can freakin' freeze someone with it who's blocking in MK3!) and ice showers really stepped up my interest in his game. MKMSZ Subby with his spine rip, dark blue alternate MK1 costume, Super Slide, Diagonal ice blasts, Freeze on contact and the ultimate - Double ice shatter makes MKM Sub Zero just the coolest of them all! (pun intended) That game being so mysterious and carrying on one of the better storylines in the franchise reinforced my Sub Zero fanboyness.

Reptile - MK1
- Now why pick a character you can't even use for your favourite? Well, I don't know. But something about him popping down to give hints and clues back on my Amiga MK1 made me have the continuous affinity towards him. I think it was a combination of aspects: the mystique (so difficult to access), the great green outfit he rocked, the 10,000,000 points for defeating him, the Pit Bottom, the Slide - Spear AND Freeze (did he have the teleport punch too?), the Spine Rip AND Toasty, so many factors all add up to him being my favourite ever MK character. I was so pumped in MK2 to finally use him, his MKII avatar only enhanced the aura - it's probably the best ever in MK history, and when I went to use him, turns out he's the worst character in the game! However, cus he had his own moves and new dark green uniform (unless you're P2 in a Reppy vs. Reppy) it never took away from his MK1 awesomeness. His UMK3, MK4 (3rd alt costume), MKDA, MKSM and MKA incarnations are fantastic also, and only perpetuate my liking of Reptile, but for me, MK1 Reptile is the greatest character in Mortal Kombat.

I like the female characters, so I go with Sonya
Sonya - MK1, because she's practically unstoppable.
Sonya - UMK3, because the combos are insane, plus she was a goddess, thanks to Kerri Hoskins OMG hotness! :wink:
Tanya - MK4,MKD - The way I see it, she was just dangerous in both games.
Nitara - MKDA, MKA - Powerful in MKDA, and other than that, she's just hot...nothing more.

TheRagingStorm said:
Sonya - UMK3, because the combos are insane, plus she was a goddess, thanks to Kerri Hoskins OMG hotness! :wink:
Nitara - MKDA, MKA - Powerful in MKDA, and other than that, she's just hot...nothing more.

i was wondering if u had to change ur pants after u had finished posting this

ilovepoop said:
TheRagingStorm said:

i was wondering if u had to change ur pants after u had finished posting this
:lol: No...I just appreciate their beauty when they fight, so don't take it the wrong way! :D

NobilityV3

Smalls deep.
1. Rain cause he shoots lighting from the sky whats better than that, he is frekin purple!, his roundhouse kick sends you from one side of the screen to the other. Best character ever.

2. Ermac because he has telekinetic powers and in UMK3 when he teleports flames rise from the ground and that was awesome.

Reptile has been my favorite since I was 2 years old. Only because hes green.
Johnny Cage is number 2 cause hes funny.
Scorpion has a special place in my heart as number 3.

dubson

Noob
1. Reptile
2. Johnny Cage
3. Kabal
4. Raiden
5. Sonya (Had to throw a female in there, and IMO shes always been the sexyest :D)

I like all the 2d male ninjas (especially Reptile :lol: ) EXCEPT Scorpion. The yellow doesn't look right to me. Don't know why. I always think abuot a flat out WHITE ninja, like how noob was all black. That could've been pretty cool in my opinion.