What's new

Whats YOUR Favorite Character from the entire series?

Ooh. This is hard. I pretty much have a different favorite for each game, so I'll list them by game.

MK1: Sub-Zero. Spine Rip owns.
MK2: Reptile. Unique moves and awesome fatalities.
MK3: Unmasked Sub-Zero. Great fun to play as, with combos for every situation. Great fatalities as well.
UMK3/MKT: Ermac. I remember first turning on MKT as a new player and seeing Ermac. I said to myself,"Who is that?" After playing as him for a while he became a favorite. Has been ever since.
MK4: Reiko. Just had a cool look to him. Not to mention being a great character. His throwing star fatality was one of the best I'd seen in a while. Mileena blew it in MKG :?
MK:DA: Scorpion. Had great moves and juggles. Fatality was brutal.
MK:D: Ermac. Did a great job of bringing him to the 3D era. The green effects and levitation just made him even cooler. (Not to mention the fatalities :D )
MK:A: Reiko. The flip kick is insanely good. The throwing star move works great as well, even on Blaze!

CrazyFox101 said:
MK4: Reiko. Just had a cool look to him. Not to mention being a great character. His throwing star fatality was one of the best I'd seen in a while. Mileena blew it in MKG :?

MK:A: Reiko. The flip kick is insanely good. The throwing star move works great as well, even on Blaze!
When it comes to Reiko, I totally agree.
Mileena fucked that awesome fatality up in MKG in both ways (nails and sais)!! that is SO not creative!

dude that throwing star move against Blaze in MKA is uber, it actually staggers him!