What's new

What's up with the supers?

The only one I haven't enjoyed is cyborgs. But GLs ,batman,supes,flash wonder woman,and aquamans are the best so far . Harley's and jokers are really good too...

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
I don't plan on using them much. Mainly whenever (if ever) I do some big combo into it to showboat. My meter will mostly be for meter burn and dem stance cancel combos.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
The only nitpick I have left is Batman's Stance. Supers though? Nope. Fine with em. I honestly don't remember Batman's first super though...oh wait thats right he strung you upside down and dropkicked you.

trufenix

bye felicia
you know what i don't like, preorder for this game is still 60 dollars. It shouldn't cost nothin. Not like I can have the game now, so what am paying for? it seems like that's the kind of thing they would have addressed between announcement and release.

you know what i don't like, preorder for this game is still 60 dollars. It shouldn't cost nothin. Not like I can have the game now, so what am paying for? it seems like that's the kind of thing they would have addressed between announcement and release.
What are you talking about, this is hard to comprehend.

Pre-order is to just secure your order and get the bonus, and whatever amount you place gets deducted from the final retail price...

Invincibeast

Stay Free
? What edition are you pre ordering, maybe thats why.
My collectors edition was 25$ preorder

? What edition are you pre ordering, maybe thats why.
My collectors edition was 25$ preorder
He said $60. So all he needs is $5, and even if he is paying $25, doesn't matter cus it gets deducted from the final retail price.

Again...his statement is hard to comprehend.

Invincibeast

Stay Free
He said $60. So all he needs is $5, and even if he is paying $25, doesn't matter cus it gets deducted from the final retail price.

Again...his statement is hard to comprehend.
Yeah Im a bit confused. I saw the 60$ thing, but I know each edition has a certain minimum pre order (at least at the gamestop I went to) So maybe if he was getting the 'deluxe holy shit edition' it could be $60 down? Idk

trufenix

bye felicia
wow, guys. I tried to generate a nitpick as pointless as "some moves are better than others, whats up with that" and you guys still took it seriously. Congratulations NRS, your trolling has finally succeeded in making your fans mentally retarded.

wow, guys. I tried to generate a nitpick as pointless as "some moves are better than others, whats up with that" and you guys still took it seriously. Congratulations NRS, your trolling has finally succeeded in making your fans mentally retarded.
Or maybe everyone thinks you're retarded enough to conjure up a comment as pointless as it was.

SZSR

Noob
Shazam's super is a WEAKER version of Superman's.
I disagree, I think it's better imo. Superman has only two punches, and the force of gravity on the opponent is gonna be the same when they fall. Shazam punches them high enough that when he spins them and then tosses them to the ground they'll reach terminal velocity quickly enough so that the momentum would be the same.

Plus Shazam beats on them while in the air, that's pretty sick.

NapoleonComplex

Worst Injustice Player
It's just an observation.. all of the discussions on this board are pointless. Do you think any of your posts actually matter or will do anything?

JLU51306

Bzzzt *Paging Doctor Fate*
'One super is more badass than another' observation aside, I find the fact that Aquaman forming a tidal wave full of sea life on the Watchtower is absolutely priceless! :D

Dramatica

Forecast calls for missiles
The supers are all unique and awesome. If they made Catwoman and Harley's supers as ridiculous as Supes or Flash's, they would cease to be unique, and instead become stupid. Come on man