What's new

What's the hardest fatality to perform?

I used to have problems with fatalities with up in them but now, i just mash Hp, and do the command then stop and hit the final button. Very easy. I used to not be able to do ermacs TKS fatality because of this, and Scorpion's as well, but with this technique, they are worlds easier.

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
Scheisse said:
NinjaGrinder said:
none of the mentioned are really hard to perform actually. try shang's pit fatality in mk2? idk why, but back in the day I've only pulled it off once. never bothered trying after lol
I think it only works on the pit 2
really? I guess I did it there. I can't remember jaja It was freaking '94! can anyone confirm this? it cannot be done on kombat tomb? I really didn't know this :shock:

Well mine was scorpions animality i never knew you HAD to jump and do the directional movements and then the last button. Plus i had only seen it done once ever before so i thouht it was hard.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
MK1 Cage head regrowth (special move after fatality) is hard to time, and maybe MKII Shang Kintaro due to no specials or jabs.

Quan Leg Beat - Hold the button before it says finish him/her. You have to charge the button for a few seconds in addition to doing the ffdf or whatever it was. This is the same for one of Jax's fatalities in MK4.

Reptile Acid Spit - Get right next to your opponent and take a small step back so there is about half a character width between you and your opponent. Spacing is important.

Konqrr said:
MK1 Cage head regrowth (special move after fatality) is hard to time, and maybe MKII Shang Kintaro due to no specials or jabs.

Quan Leg Beat - Hold the button before it says finish him/her. You have to charge the button for a few seconds in addition to doing the ffdf or whatever it was. This is the same for one of Jax's fatalities in MK4.

Reptile Acid Spit - Get right next to your opponent and take a small step back so there is about half a character width between you and your opponent. Spacing is important.
MK4 fatalities were finger - twisters.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Go Go xV3gax said:
Well mine was scorpions animality i never knew you HAD to jump and do the directional movements and then the last button. Plus i had only seen it done once ever before so i thouht it was hard.
You dont have to jump.

abc ur dead0 said:
Yea thats how I have always done it. My friend RockZilla holds block. No idea how he does it though.
I just hold block for the down,up sequence quickly release and finish with 3 D's while obviously blockless

Used to have Reptiles tongue rip down pretty well but havn't been able to do that for what seems like sometime now.

Konqrr said:
which MK u talking about cause the spacing is easy on UMK3 now styker's spacing for his animality is annoying