What's new

What's The Dumbest Slang You've Heard?

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
As a gym bro who is also in the Army now, I naturally say a ton of slang with my friends when we hang out lol.

The only term that just makes me smh is 'thot'.

That Hoe Over There

In a sentence:
Look at that thot.
She is a thot.

Translated:
Look at that that hoe over there.
She is a that hoe over there.

That. Makes. No. Sense... ugh... it just bothers me.
OH MY SWEET GURKENS! Ive BEEN hated that word for years! SO damn st0000pid!

Oh mah b grill. Keep it dank doe
Ok, your whole sentence slang needs ta go!

ZeroSymbolic

W.A.S.P.
I actually hate the way people use the word Toxic today. When I was growing up on the farm I was around a lot of legitimately toxic chemicals, so my relationship with that words equates to "This shit will kill you son." People using to just talk about minor bulling or online gaming attitudes... those things aren't pleasant, but they ain't gonna kill ya. It just feels way too dramatic.

Shania Twain

That Don't Impress Me Much
I used to not get why people thought "your mom" jokes of any kind were funny. I would just look at people like.....that's not funny at all. BUT .... now this girl I worked with would say "Okay.... I'm going to lunch now........WITH YOUR MOM" It was soooo stupid it was silly. lol.

But my new one is when I heard someone say "see you next Tuesday!" and I was like....is she off next Monday. then she said "no. I called her the C word". I'm not a fan of the phrases "fake news" or "move the needle".

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
Lit and OD are the worst I can think of right now. I hate the most is the people that actually say stuff like "sigh" and "LOL\LEL\KEK" out loud. Also people that say "right" after everything should be at risk of contracting a incurable std.

Icefyre

Shadows
This is a great thread, I know I'm not alone now on most of these lol.

The one thing that really gets to me is people using broke instead of 'broken'. Something about that just really triggers me, especially because I see it at work too lol.

xTwdx

Noob
As a gym bro who is also in the Army now, I naturally say a ton of slang with my friends when we hang out lol.

The only term that just makes me smh is 'thot'.

That Hoe Over There

In a sentence:
Look at that thot.
She is a thot.

Translated:
Look at that that hoe over there.
She is a that hoe over there.

That. Makes. No. Sense... ugh... it just bothers me.
It can also mean though
Thirsty hoe over there so technically it does make sense.

When people finish everything they say with "BREH" it always anoyed me. Like actually sayint bro is whatever but when somebody says BREH with the over enunciation always kinda bugged me.