What's new

What's more precious to you; playing MKX or having MKX?

How are you getting Em Kay Ecks?

• Total voters

xX_Atrocitus_Xx

Blood & Rage
I'm genuinely curious. I'd get it early in San Diego if I knew where.
Look up gameplay and next-gen in LA they may have locations in your area not sure check em on Facebook they will anouce when u can come in. kinda cryptic though and no receipt. Also next-gen will charge more for early release but game play won't.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Think I'm gonna get a digital copy on my Xbone, and a physical on my PS4, cause if the PSN or XBL goes down, at least I'll have a disc I can go on.

I never liked downloading games. I feel cheated not having the physical copy while still having to pay the same price or almost the same price.

Montanx

Thats why they call this thing bloodsport, kid.
Look up gameplay and next-gen in LA they may have locations in your area not sure check em on Facebook they will anouce when u can come in. kinda cryptic though and no receipt. Also next-gen will charge more for early release but game play won't.
Thanks, I looked on FB. Cool stores but no other locations and 2hr drive away. I dont mess with SoCal traffic.

Stevie Steelz

I break muthaf****s...
Gonna be at Gamestop to get that midnight release for Xbox One. But if I somehow get a PS4 before the game drops, I'll get the digital download as well.

D

Deleted member 35141

Definitely physical, I hate buying digital games. As much as I love this series im not getting it at midnight havent done a midnight release in years as I have a wife and kid now, but after work nonstop gaming.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 35141

I never liked downloading games. I feel cheated not having the physical copy while still having to pay the same price or almost the same price.
The day everything goes digital is the day I stop gaming, you cant ever sell them, priced higher alot of the time too

The day everything goes digital is the day I stop gaming, you cant ever sell them, priced higher alot of the time too
Yeh I am old school like that as well. I will never buy a digital game unless it is a lot cheaper. Games like mk I just want to have the physical copy for my collection. So after 10 years I can still look at the game and remember the good times.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
On xbone, I look up MkX and only can find the trailer. If I could buy it right now or preorder it I would.

Am I a retard (no offense to any actual retards who post here) or is it not possible yet on xbox? Seems like a dumb thing to not allow digital preorders on Xbl.

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
Pre ordered the digital version on the US PSN store and the UK collectors edition from amazon. (yes I am crazy)

Gito666

Ninjas > Special Forces
I'm still undecided. I need to figure out soon whether to go PS3 or PC.

As for what I value most...having a community to share it with that treats each other well. I cannot tell you the amount of snearing and bullshit I put up with in every Marvel thread I ever viewed. The amount of talking down to posters that players gave each other and the amount of backlash over anyone posting anything other than the most common characters was horrific. You couldn't like anything in that game without someone shitting on you for it on the boards I was on. You occassionally got to share in really excited happy stuff and thats great, but I have never found any community as helpful as this one.

I'm going in on MKX because quite frankly I respect its community and their actions more than any other fighting game community out there. They just genuinely respect each other's rights to enjoy whoever they like and try to help each other level up here. Not nearly as much at each others throat style posts happen here and its great. This is why I'm here...you guys don't make the game unfun to be a part of.
What, you don't play morrigan, doom, and virgil?! You SUCK!

Lol jk dude, i started getting into marvel, then quickly stopped for the reasons you mentioned. Mk for life!