What's new

What would your final roster look like now?

1: Scorpion
2: Sub-Zero
3: Raiden
4: Skarlet
5: Geras
6: Sonya Blade
7: Baraka
------
8: Kabal
9: Liu Kang
10: Kitana
11: Kung Lao
12: Cassie Cage
13: Kronika
14: Johnny Cage
15: Rain
16: Kano

I agree with all of your picks so far so I'm just gonna copy and paste them.

17: Erron Black
18: Fujin highly requested, should be a no brainer but he might end up being DLC.
19: Noob Saibot
20: Jade
21: Kotal Kahn
22: Jacqui (unfortunate but if jax isn't in she will 100 percent be in, and I don't think Jax will be in anymore)
23: Shang Tsung

24: New Character: Diederik or whatever
25: Shao Kahn

That's my best guess, maybe switch Erron/Fujin for Kung Jin and takeda. Which is probably the case. I'm only saying Erron/Fujin rsince I WANT them, not that I think they will be in. But the rest are actual guesses for the most part.

NOTE: If this is even CLOSE to the main roster, I'll be massively, massively disappointed. Kombat Kids need to fuck off, I want more classic characters.
I'm glad there is finally someone else who thinks that Shao Kahn is in the base roster.

NSR

Also known as Futuretime23
to those talking about the "generic ninja"
keep in mind there's a bow and arrow in the same picture (lower right corner) that ONLY lights up when the picture is selected. Said costume also resembles Kung Jin's thief costume from MKX albeit without sleeves. (character also has a quiver on his back)

The main thing against it being Kung Jin is that the bow looks a bit generic compared to what he had in MKX but still, no one points out that the ninja char in question has a bow and arrow and the only char (Nightwolf doesn't count since it's just a small move in his case) to be an archer is Kung Jin atm.

Doctor Future

Baraka Lives!
1. Scorpion
2. Sub-Zero
3. Raiden
4. Sonya
5. Skarlet
6. Baraka
7. Geras
8. Kronika
9. Kabal
10. Liu Kang
11. Kitana
12. Kung Lao
13. Johnny Cage
14. Cassie Cage
15. Takeda
16. Kenshi
17. Kotal Kahn
18. Erron Black
19. D'Vorah
20. Rain
21. Jade
22. Noob Saibot
23. Fujin
24. New character
25. New character
26. Shao Kahn(pre-order DLC)

Kombat Pack 1

27. Havik
28. Sareena
29. Shang Tsung
30. Khrome(the Skarlet/Tremor of the game)
31. Guest
32. Guest

Kombat Pack 2

33. Human Smoke
34. Frost
35. Reiko
36. Li Mei
37. Guest
38. Guest

Honestly this roster is the absolute GOAT. I’d be thrilled if we got Baraka, Jade, Noob, Fujin, Havik and Frost in the same game. Holy shit.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
why is frost so popular? She just never did anything for me personally. I always felt she was just a low rent sub-zero. I mean Cassie is her own thing, with ties to both Sonya and Cage, but wasn't Frost just basically a gender swap?

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
My wish list just copied from an old thread.... I have marked in Green 100% Confirms... marked in Blue "soft" confirms... I think I am doing pretty well on "Roster Bingo" so far....
The Auto Includes : Sub, Scorpion, Radian, Liu Kang
The Regulars : Cage, Sonya, Kitana, Mileena, Jax, Kano
Return of the New Blood : Cassie, Kotal Khan, DeVorh, Scarlet
The "Missing" : Noob, Baraka, Sindel, Fujin, Jade, Shang Tsung, Kabal
The Obscure : Ashrah, Nitara, Motaro (I do not care, make him work somehow!)
New : 5 new characters never seen before. 1/5
Now I do not think I will get all of these, I have not left any space for Guests.. and we know guests are in... also this was a "dream list"... not a "Bingo List"... so I should probably take out Motaro and Nitara. Also there is a soft confirm for rain as well (he is drawn on one of the menu cards in the demos on youtube.. so that is pretty strong confirm imo)

My prediction:
  1. Scorpion
  2. Sub-Zero
  3. Raiden
  4. Liu Kang
  5. Johnny Cage
  6. Sonya Blade
  7. Kano
  8. Shang Tsung
  9. Jax
  10. Kung Lao
  11. Kitana
  12. Reptile
  13. Baraka
  14. Sindel
  15. Kabal
  16. Rain
  17. Cyrax
  18. Kenshi
  19. Skarlet
  20. Cassie Cage
  21. Erron Black
  22. Kotal Kahn
  23. Geras
  24. Kronika
  25. New
  26. Shao Kahn
I want Fujin, Noob Saibot, and Jade just as much as everyone else but I'm expecting them to be DLC. Gotta entice people to buy that $40 season pass.

that is way better i would really like this more than having the other kombat kids comeback. but i doubt that kano and johny will be in this game since cassie is pretty mutch a better johny and kano son is probably gonna replace him

KCJ506

Noob
why is frost so popular? She just never did anything for me personally. I always felt she was just a low rent sub-zero. I mean Cassie is her own thing, with ties to both Sonya and Cage, but wasn't Frost just basically a gender swap?
Frost is more than just simply a gender swap. Her personality is completely different from Sub-Zero's. Sub-Zero tends to be calm, cool(no pun intended) and collected. Whereas Frost is pretty hot tempered.

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
Nah she really has a great design, we need more monster /freak character like that, especially female ones.

I hope one of the new characters goes beyond, and has a different skeleton than the others, les humanoid, more animalistic maybe.
Like Riptor in Killer Instinct.
She has a great design but bad execution imo. I agree about more monsters, that's why we all should unite and ask for the return of Moloch! ;).