What's new

What would you do with 100 billion dollars?

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
1) Pay off debt
2) Buy a Batmobile
3) Buy a lifetime's supply of beer.
4) Pay NRS enough money to patch both of their totes unfinished games.
5) Pay a group of top scientists to research creating me a real life Bulbasaur.
6) Make sure I can live easy the rest of my days.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Make the Sword of Truth books into movies the way they should have always been done. Not the absolute atrocity that was done to the TV series... Good God.

Oh yeah... And build a castle and do nothing else again ever ever ever lol

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
-First thing, by every MK arcade cab for my collection :)

-Second thing, give some to my family and close friends.

-By my dream car, corvette Z06 2015 version automatic impress chicks then get one of my choosing. (I'm a nice guy, not shallow but let's face it chicks don't go for nice guys these days in my parts so I'd use my power like most rich people athletes, celebs etc to get women)

-Get a limo or fancy service to deliver me to local tourneys.

-Open a video game place similar to the old video game arena(which closed where I live) like Next level but bigger and I'd make sure to have them host MK games and not just SF or Injustice ;) I'd also have suggestings for console game tournaments. I wouldn't be a one trick pony like most places having just "PC or few fighting games" I'd at least try other games out to see if it gets something first.

-Make WB and NRS an offer to do voice acting for future MK game, I'm confident between the money offers and my voices I'd get something at least hopefully. I dont have to voice "everyone" just a few characters such as oh Ermac? ;) he has a deep voice just like me :)

-Make WB and NRS pitch for Cartoon series that's canon with the games, like mythologies of the characters before or HOW they were created, born etc

-Get the rights to bring back MK comics(canon with the game) write them, hire an artist(I'm one but drawing isn't my thing as much) and explain more about certain characters especially the Elder Gods, but the MKU in general. This is something i'd be really serious about, for lots of reasons. One to shut up the damn comic book fans always lowballing gaming characters, I'd make sure to explain just how powerful a character is and two, MK needs comics back. Between the games success, series popularity and MKL getting millions of views WB owning them, it's nobrainer DC should publish them and I'd be the writer or one of them at least. I'd love to write them with John Vogel, have Jim Lee draw the MK characters. Would be so awesome. Could work, look at Injustice comics? I'd even offer a free preview of issue # 0 first half of the comic/few pages if not the issue. :)

-Invest a lot of the money.

-Make a pitch to DC about writing/creating a new character for DCU(since we have New 52, quite a few new characters) OR perhaps write/expand on MK vs. DCU having it's own non-canon comic(think like JL vs. Masters of the Universe)

-Open my own comic book shop(possibly make it same complex just different section as the game place) with comics sold by day, gaming tourneys at night ;)

Last edited:

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Make the Sword of Truth books into movies the way they should have always been done. Not the absolute atrocity that was done to the TV series... Good God.

Oh yeah... And build a castle and do nothing else again ever ever ever lol
lol I couldn't help but think of "Stick of Truth" South Park game haha. Never heard of Sword of Truth, now I want to watch the show haha.

Groove Heaven

Jobber-baron
Donate most of it because it would be nice to actually help the world instead of shitting on it to gain more money like so many extremely wealthy people do. I would definitely keep like 5 or 10 billion to live a lavish and comfortable lifestyle, though.

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
Keep 99 billion of it for myself.

Use the remaining 1 billion to use as prize money in a major tournament for both Injustice and MK 9. Top 16 would get a portion of the prize money.

Warrior
The obvious ones:

Pay off all debt
Secure all my family members (and their children) so that they'll live comfortably for their entire lives
Same for close friends
Donate to a number of charities

Not so obvious ones

Buy a house
INVEST
Set up trust funds for my children (that only mature when they are 21...let em work HARD for their money until they're 21)
Buy a business. Most people who work full time understand this. Though it would be nice to not have to work, we'd be bored and many of us would feel useless if we didn't.

Cool Stuff

Have a full softball complex built and maintained near the house I purchase. 4 field complex with well groomed infields and freshly mowed grass daily with a retractable roof and fully functional lights for night games. Each of the 4 fields would be scale models of real these fields: Shea Stadium, Yankee Stadium, Fenway Park, and Wrigley Field.

Purchase and maintain a fully functional, modern arcade and make it the largest arcade in the world.

Create the first fully functional National fighting game league where players are on teams bound by paid contracts and must play out their contracts. Players would be free agents at the end of the contract and can be picked up by other teams for another contract. The players could also be freely traded from one team to another. Weekly, teams would be flown to different locations to play a team on their own home field and stats and team standings would determine who enters playoffs and can play for a league championship. Yes, it would be a true to life Professional FG League.

I can come up with more, but at the moment, I'm about to leave work.

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
I'd probably donate it all or build a teaching/research hospital and medical school and give student 100% free education plus have nice townhouses for students and oncall physicians to stay in.

I have a great job once residency is ovwr where I will be able to buy what I want so why not give people the chance to make a difference in the lives of others pursuing their goals?

There are people out there who can change the world of science and medicine but decide to put family first and dont even attempt to goto college because they cant afford it. Ive been down that path living on Ramen noodles and not sure if I could oay tuition.

I don't need 100 billion dollars but 1,000 of others do.

Immortal Kombat

almost moderate success
Make sure every tournament had a $100,000 pot bonus therefore classifying ALL tournaments as majors. Then buy a network to get fighting games on prime time t.v.