What's new

What were the Top 5 Hypest On Stream or Off Stream Matches @ MLG Dallas

x_0

Noob
idk, I liked 16-bit vs CD the most(even though I never was Kitana fan in particular)
Dizzy vs REO was a good one to watch as well
+ I personally was cheering for Astro and Cowboy(Shang players)

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
#1 was Blake vs Tyrant, no doubt about it.

The rest aren't in any particular order-
Dizzy vs REO- Dizzy went to the very last round of a 7-3 MU with the best Kabal in the world. If this doesn't deserve props, IDK what does.
Denzell vs Pig- That was soooooooo close, it wasn't even funny.
Wound vs Pig- LBSH, Wound made 2 minor mistakes that cost him that set.
Cat vs CDJR- This shit was like a soap opera. From JR waving off Maximo and CD SR, to Cat punishing every damn teleport, you know this was hype.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
#1 was Blake vs Tyrant, no doubt about it.

The rest aren't in any particular order-
Dizzy vs REO- Dizzy went to the very last round of a 7-3 MU with the best Kabal in the world. If this doesn't deserve props, IDK what does.
Denzell vs Pig- That was soooooooo close, it wasn't even funny.
Wound vs Pig- LBSH, Wound made 2 minor mistakes that cost him that set.
Cat vs CDJR- This shit was like a soap opera. From JR waving off Maximo and CD SR, to Cat punishing every damn teleport, you know this was hype.
I kept saying all weekend

"CAN I PLEASE PLAY SOMEONE WHERE IT ISNT DEAD EVEN CLOSE??? PLEASE??" lol

You know how sometimes players have warm up matches? Yea my 1st match was 3 time top 8/top 5 placer Big D. First words i heard in the tournament was KOOOOOOOOOOOONG LAO lol

Pig Of The Hut

I just want pig to win an mlg event so i can see his brain explode.
Im not too sure what id do, I dont even remember hitting the floor after DJT lol.

Id either probably cry or faint or both which would be really awkward or just start running

BillStickers

Do not touch me again.
The crowd went absolutely insane for any Cyrax appearance. His comeback factor is so hype, especially when it's down to the wire. I was sitting next to some guys that came over from StarCraft and they were screaming their heads off. It was great.

Also, I forget what match it was, but when Pig did Mileena's b3~XRAY to take the round, people went fucking bonkers. I'm not sure if it was the same match, but another crowd pleaser was when Pig did Mileena's head rip Fatality.

Pig Of The Hut

The crowd went absolutely insane for any Cyrax appearance. His comeback factor is so hype, especially when it's down to the wire. I was sitting next to some guys that came over from StarCraft and they were screaming their heads off. It was great.

Also, I forget what match it was, but when Pig did Mileena's b3~XRAY to take the round, people went fucking bonkers. I'm not sure if it was the same match, but another crowd pleaser was when Pig did Mileena's head rip Fatality.

same match lol

B3 XRAY FTMFW lol

SonicFox5000 huge shout outs to you because right before i did it in my mind i said "I LOVE YOU FOX MAKE THIS WORK" lol

Pig Of The Hut

I'm wondering if Pig hit confirmed this or just threw it out? Either way, godlike - I knocked my ashtray down getting riled up lol
#Sonicfoxpigtricks2012

I did u4 about 5x in a row to try to mentally set it up and it just seemed like the right time. I did xray because i believe at the time if i did ex ball he could have broken it and i knew he'd have 1-2% left so i said just chip him :)

Gimmick

Noob
Tyrant vs Gamerblake was the hypest match since mit vs detroit at evo. Special shoutouts to Madzin for putting on a show vs gross. That Berlin Wall corner shenanigans was insane.

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2

matterovermind

mindundermatter
#Sonicfoxpigtricks2012

I did u4 about 5x in a row to try to mentally set it up and it just seemed like the right time. I did xray because i believe at the time if i did ex ball he could have broken it and i knew he'd have 1-2% left so i said just chip him :)
DA SMART STUFF. Gj Pig, can't wait to view your matches again on VOD/Youtube.

Showtime

Reptile/Sonya
Me vs Tyrant in losers pool was reallyyyyy hype, can't wait to re watch

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2