What's new

What were the Top 5 Hypest On Stream or Off Stream Matches @ MLG Dallas

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Outstanding and extremely Hype Matches Everywhere at MLG Dallas and most were streamed or recorded off stream

I need to go watch all of them tomorrow especially Krayzie and 16 bit

With that being said Im very curious to the reactions on the stream chats in general. I remember during Blake vs tyrant I was dying for my phone to be on so i could watch stream chat also. I bet it was hype as nuts

From my perspective my guesses would be

1. GamerBlake90 vs EGP_TYRANT - This had everyone jumping out of their seats and was truly awesome to watch

2. Denzell vs Pig - For me this was an out of body experience, it was some serious close s***

3. Pl vs Dab - I have yet to see it but i was playing while it was going on and heard it from a far. I think Halo4 heard it from a far

4. Showtime vs Woundcowboy - Was extremely tight Match to watch

5. CD JR vs Emp Scar - I know nothing of this Match but want to watch it, can only imagine how nuts it was.

Scar is outstanding imo

What were the top 5 hypest moments or matches ?

Yea me and cdjr match was hype as hell he controlled the runback with hella down 3 shenanigans for containment n control, i was not prepared for this tactic but i will be in the lab to find out what skarlet can do against lao when that happens, i should have just counter poked with d4 into red dash. JR we will meet again trust me, until then u will have to hold that tournament lost my friend ;) good shit well fought matches tho

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
The absolute best is hands down "KH Showtime vs EGP Tyrant/Krayzie."

I think someone may have recorded them. I was sad because there was a possibility that I had to face my own team mate.

Instead, he was having trouble against Showtimes Sonya, so I tried helping him in the match, telling him what to do against Sonya, but he inevitably lost. Then right after he had to play me, in one of the most salty endings of any MK Tournament in history... lol

I took no offense of course, I just found it funny as hell cause the competition, the nerves and the passion players have for this game is what I love. Me and Showtime are straight and cool just to let you guys know. :)

Pig Of The Hut

The absolute best is hands down "KH Showtime vs EGP Tyrant/Krayzie."

I think someone may have recorded them. I was sad because there was a possibility that I had to face my own team mate.

Instead, he was having trouble against Showtimes Sonya, so I tried helping him in the match, telling him what to do against Sonya, but he inevitably lost. Then right after he had to play me, in one of the most salty endings of any MK Tournament in history... lol

I took no offense of course, I just found it funny as hell cause the competition, the nerves and the passion players have for this game is what I love. Me and Showtime are straight and cool just to let you guys know. :)
Dude showtime raged HELLA hard

It was tight, I respect the rage

we share it lol

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
Dude showtime raged HELLA hard

It was tight, I respect the rage

we share it lol
I've never been told to go lose to another Kabal player. lmao

I was gonna keep talking but my local guys told me to ignore it, so I just walked away laughing.

And for those wondering why the match was important as hell, is because it was in losers, after Showtime beat Tyrant. Then he had to face me to play 16Bit for a spot in top 8.

Pig Of The Hut

I've never been told to go lose to another Kabal player. lmao

I was gonna keep talking but my local guys told me to ignore it, so I just walked away laughing.

And for those wondering why the match was important as hell, is because it was in losers, after Showtime beat Tyrant. Then he had to face me to play 16Bit for a spot in top 8.
That inevitable tourney runback hype is just now starting to build

astronout

see you at the top.
I agree with your no. 1 spot
no. 2 i would give to wound vs showtime
no. 3 i for me was PL vs MIT - was not expecting that outcome at all.
no.4, Pig vs Big D
no.5, Maxter vs Pig

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
Tyrant vs blake. Was hella hype and that comeback by tyrant was insane.

Dab vs pl. comin back from 0-2 against the 2 time evo champ ! Nuts!

Heard tyrant vs Showtime was insane 3-2 set coming down to a cartwheel.

Pig Of The Hut

Tyrant vs blake. Was hella hype and that comeback by tyrant was insane.

Dab vs pl. comin back from 0-2 against the 2 time evo champ ! Nuts!

Heard tyrant vs Showtime was insane 3-2 set coming down to a cartwheel.
yea see its reasons like this i made the thread

I didnt even know showtime played tyrant in tourney cause we're all running around all day playing our own matches I can barely keep up with everything

Man I wanna see those

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
yea see its reasons like this i made the thread

I didnt even know showtime played tyrant in tourney cause we're all running around all day playing our own matches I can barely keep up with everything

Man I wanna see those
Dude, I swear somebody recorded both of those. They were back to back matches. Its just a matter of time until they get uploaded... lol

1. Pig Kenshi vs Big D Kung Lao. The second that match started I didn't know wtf was going on.

2. Gross Smoke vs Madzin Noob. The MM with the retarded corner happenings.

3. Tom Brady Sub vs Cat Kabal. It's Tom Brady's Sub, nuff said.

4. Gamerblake Sonya vs Comeback Tyrant Jax. From 2-0 to 2-3 daaaaam.

5. Pokchop OCV'ing in the team exhibition. Double you tea eff mate

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
I say Cat vs cdjr is #1
Cat straight up gave it to him and it wasn't even his birthday. Godlike stuff from cat!
Thanks man. After losing to pl Lao at MLG Raleigh I worked on the match up. Now to learn the kang and kabal mirror.

Kevo

Formerly Kevo8390
1.Blake vs. Tyrant
2.Pig vs. Wound Cowboy
3.Mygod vs. Winterwarz
4.Pig vs. DJT
5.Scar vs. CDJR
I know these aren't big names but honorable mention to KhaoticShang vs. Beefsupreme in round 1.

Showtime

Reptile/Sonya
KH Royale recorded the match vs Tyrant Idk who recorded our match Krazie, I told him to upload it so it should be up soon. Match came down to one kartwheel ftw

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Showtime

Reptile/Sonya
Me and CD had some good ass matches too dmat the hotel, those will be up soon too

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

B W1zZ

Noob
MIT Popping off after he 3-0'd PL (it was bad)

The disturbing drunk guy in the hotel room next to kombat houston who wore a kilt and got all philisophical with maxter (It was ridiculous and I was trying so hard not to laugh in front of him since he said he kills people for a living, i wish someone took a picture)

My 20 minute rampage on the KH stream, the room was going ape shit (YOU GOIN TO JAIL NOW! lol)

Pig Vs Maxter (fapworthy)

Pig Vs Denzell (Ridiculously close)

Blake Vs Tyrant

(off stream/record) Gross was 2-0 in a FT3 against me and I came back and took the set.

Lots of hype moments for me.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Hands down the hypest was Blake vs Tyrant. It's not even close. Hypest match there's been in awhile actually.

B W1zZ

Noob
Hands down the hypest was Blake vs Tyrant. It's not even close. Hypest match there's been in awhile actually.
Blake had a solid lead against him and it seemed like he lost his momentum and got nervous/started respecting him too much.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Blake had a solid lead against him and it seemed like he lost his momentum and got nervous/started respecting him too much.
Blake was 2-0 and 1 round up. I think he got in the wrong mind set and got too excited before he could close it out. Kinda like in Football when the receivers try to run before they catch the ball... they always drop it because of that. Blake dropped the ball and it sucked to see but was hella hype!

Rokinlobster

Nightwolf of the galaxy
B wizz Raiden v Cats Kabal during king of the stick in the KH room on sunday. As for the tournament, Maxter v Pig, and MIT beating PL were sick, also that Rain player who was doing some dirty during casuals, you know who you are lol