What's new

What small details will you pay extra attention to?

villainous monk

Terrible times breed terrible things, my lord.
pro tip:
go to audio options and turn off the game music. just let the samples and voices on.
now you can play and hear your own music while stil hearing game souds. there are several options you can use, it depends on your audio setup.

on topic
i will look for some boobs first.
Lol. I was going to say that. Well done sir.

Smallest deal with the biggest impact:p

Cobainevermind87

Mid-match beer sipper
I hope they get rid of "win odds" in online play. Not only is it frequently wrong, it just leads to so many people declining matches all day.
To kinda piggyback off of your post, I think it'd be nice to have character-specific records. Pick your character before entering into matchmaking, and have matchmaking take your experience with said character into account. I feel like the current system discourages people from learning new characters. Like for me, I racked up a nice record with my mains, and it's tough to find matches for one of my day 1 or 2 characters. And as you said, even when that match finally comes, they see my overall record and immediately decline.

I believe other fighting games have similar systems.

TackyHaddock

Salty Mashers Krew
To kinda piggyback off of your post, I think it'd be nice to have character-specific records. Pick your character before entering into matchmaking, and have matchmaking take your experience with said character into account. I feel like the current system discourages people from learning new characters. Like for me, I racked up a nice record with my mains, and it's tough to find matches for one of my day 1 or 2 characters. And as you said, even when that match finally comes, they see my overall record and immediately decline.

I believe other fighting games have similar systems.
Right, or it could just assign each player a single number as a metric of their overall playing strength. Players could look at that number and see if they want to take the match, but at least it wouldn't be like saying "0%" in red font that just makes people run away.