What's new

What Skins Packs are you hoping to see in MK11?

Shibui

Smoky & Bloody
Besides Kold War, i’d love another Halloween pack, but this time with some spookier stuff, also UMK3 skins would be great, but maybe some of those are too “revealing” for MK 2019 so i wouldn’t get my hopes up.

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
I'm gonna lose my fucking mind if they don't give Sub-Zero his Deception Shredder outfit.

The cleanest design in MK by far. I don't know what the fuck they were smoking when they came up with this but they need more of it. That fur collar is so fucking nice son

Metin

Ermac & Smoke Main
UMK3 skins would be great
First MK11 reveal trailer showed up Scorpion in his UMK3 skin, most likely Sub-Zero and Noob Saibot will have their UMK3 skins too... Also when you choose Kabal with his classic mask, he looks like UMK3 Kabal..

I just want movie skin for Shang Tsung.. That is the most desired skin by me..

@Lord Greyjoy have you been in TRMK? I guess i remember your nickname, i might be wrong, if so i am sorry about it..
Yeah, that was my main MK site for MKX, but the place seems dead (front page still talking about the casting leak of Salazar and Kung Jin) so I hopped over here for this game. Still lurk here and there, though. What's up?

Metin

Ermac & Smoke Main
Yeah, that was my main MK site for MKX, but the place seems dead (front page still talking about the casting leak of Salazar and Kung Jin) so I hopped over here for this game. Still lurk here and there, though. What's up?
Thanks man, i am fine. I think 3 or 4 years has passed since the my last visit. I just want to say hello cos i like your comments there.. Nice to see you again..

stokedAF

casual kahnage
What about MK9 designs? I love how colorful they were
There were a few mk9 ones I liked. I liked smokes alt, jades alt and all of the noob and sub stuff. I would rather the classic stuff than the rest. In mk9 I used the klassic outfits lol. UMK3 stuff.

This isn't a pack, but I would love for Kitana to have her MKX costume. She looks great in the game, but I'd say her costume in MKX is my favorite she's ever looked. To me it was the perfect mixture of ninja warrior princess.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I'm gonna lose my fucking mind if they don't give Sub-Zero his Deception Shredder outfit.

The cleanest design in MK by far. I don't know what the fuck they were smoking when they came up with this but they need more of it. That fur collar is so fucking nice son
Was going to be my #1 above all add.

I just want to see 3D MK stuff everywhere.
But THIS is kind of a no brainer.

RothVI

d2 Spammer
I don't think there will be a klassic skins pack since a lot of them are already in the base game (Scorpion, Liu Kang, Kano, Johnny Cage, Sonya, etc.) Maybe updated Halloween or Apocalypse skins, or something completely new like high fantasy skins.

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
Give me the KLASSICS!

Honestly, MK 1-3 costumes are all I give a shit about, though I wouldn't mind some Deception and MK 9 looks back either.
Aren't they pretty much already confirmed to be in the game...? Pretty sure we've already seen everyone's MK1 costumes except Kano's, and everyone's MK2 costume except Shang Tsung and arguably Kitana and Jade. For Kano we have his MK3 instead (possibly the MK1 as well).