What's new

What REO doesn't like about Mortal Kombat 11

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Meh, definitely don't agree with taking two bars for defensive attacks especially when they can get punished. I also prefer MK 9's wake ups because that game you had to respect them, MK 11 not so much. Just look at the combo breaker vids, lost count how many times wake up attacks got punished. And as a Raiden player, definitely don't agree with costing 2 bars to teleport. Raiden needs it, he's not OP or anything. One bar is more than enough, imo he shouldn't take any bars to teleport given what he has to work with but I'm fine with one. I also want to point out that both Raiden and Kollector aren't exactly at the top of the food chain. They need their teleports.

What I really don't like REO: irrelevent player always makes 1 thousand year monologue videos with boring background. Honeybee kinda does similar thing but at least I can see his face talking with real emotions, and he's a better player.

Rozalin1780

Good? Bad? I'm the one with the fans
As long as they come with some sort of weakness, yes.
The problem is that currently those with weaknesses don't have a lot of strengths, see D'Vorah.
Kabal's FB pushes him back so far that it's practically safe. And they don't all have to be "short range" but they need to be consistent conceptually. Kabal and Erron having omnipotent moves in that department while most others do not is one of the reason those characters are busted.
This simply isn’t true for Kabal. Yes, it pushes you back, but it is also -35. Negative thirty five. If Jacqui can block it and still dash forward and punish with 33, one of the shortest range attacks in the game this side of crouching jabs, I’m fairly certain everyone can punish it. The weakness is already there.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
This simply isn’t true for Kabal. Yes, it pushes you back, but it is also -35. Negative thirty five. If Jacqui can block it and still dash forward and punish with 33, one of the shortest range attacks in the game this side of crouching jabs, I’m fairly certain everyone can punish it. The weakness is already there.
I suppose it's just online being online, then. Fair enough.