What's new

What other games do you play besides MK?

Revy

★ 19 Years of Jade ★
A friend of mine got me addicted to this indie FPS called Deadlink & it is ridiculously addictive.

CanoCano

Noob
Been playing a lot of Garou lately to prep for a tournament (i suck ass), also Chaos Code since it is mad cheap on a steam sale (i recommend it)

My current list is:

• Diablo IV (Xbox Series X and Xbox One X)
  • The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition (Xbox Series X and Xbox One X)
  • Fallout 4 (Xbox Series X and Xbox One X)
  • Gears 5 (Xbox Series X, Xbox One X, and PC - Microsoft Store)
  • Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate (Xbox Series X and Xbox One X)

Felipe_Gewehr

Twinktile
If anyone feels like getting into Warframe (a game I love), just hit me off for tons of free shiny items. This game can be a bit off-putting in the beginning, since you have to grind a little before your builds/characters really get going.

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
Just crushed Super Mario 64 and got 120 stars over the holiday weekend. Timeless classic

Been at it a bit with the Elden Ring DLC

Trying to finish up Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom completionist style

Just started Sea of Stars too. Buddy lended it to me to play

I’ve been trying the warhammer darktide game but it’s not really doing it for me. First person shooter where you and a team mow down bots for coins or experience points or clothing stuff and none of it matters. lol, that or I don’t understand games outside of fighters anymore.

I still play battlefield 1 sometimes too.

I really need to get into a new game tho, but Xbox has been slacking on good games for year and years now it feels.

Plop

Noob
The only Mario game I could finish was Super Mario Odysee for Nintendo Switch. I couldn’t finish Super Mario Galaxy for Wii.
I've actually gone back to finish this recently. I know there's some levels that are gonna give me hell, but I'll do it! If I can 100% Sunshine, I can 100% this too!

ChatterBox

Searching for an alt.
Just crushed Super Mario 64 and got 120 stars over the holiday weekend. Timeless classic

Been at it a bit with the Elden Ring DLC

Trying to finish up Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom completionist style

Just started Sea of Stars too. Buddy lended it to me to play
Please let us know how Sea Of Stars is when you're further in. The Messenger is one of newest favorites and though I never get into turn based rpgs, wanna try Sea of Stars just to hear another Sabotage Soundtrack!

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
Please let us know how Sea Of Stars is when you're further in. The Messenger is one of newest favorites and though I never get into turn based rpgs, wanna try Sea of Stars just to hear another Sabotage Soundtrack!
I'm really not far into it but the sprite work is stunning and the music is nice. Plays like a mix of Chrono Trigger and Paper Mario. I'll make another post when I've gotten farther

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I’ve already posted in here, but wanted to update. Still playing Elden Ring, especially since the DLC. Game is much better now than it has ever been. PvP wise there has been a lot of changes, a lot of the DLC stuff is insanely good in PvP (and of course in the PvE).

Gonna try and get back into CoD Warzone. Haven’t played since season 1, which was awhile ago. Been watching one of the best M&K players who also is #1 on the leaderboards for kills, Metaphor. He’s super good and entertaining to watch. He also has (or had) the solo kill world record at I believe 60 kills, which is ridiculous.

Also still need to continue BG3. Only have a few hours in that game. From what I have played, it’s really fun.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
I'm really not far into it but the sprite work is stunning and the music is nice. Plays like a mix of Chrono Trigger and Paper Mario. I'll make another post when I've gotten farther
If you like old school jRPGs then this and Octopath 2 are probably the best games you could buy. There is a new remake coming out soon as well for star Ocean that is probably going to be great.