What's new

What non-fighting game character would you like to see in a fighting game?

chrisisnice

I'm a lover, not a fighter
I know their is Dissidia, but it is not a classic fighting game... so

Noctis (FF15)
Lightning and Fang (FF 13)

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Ah...Uncle JBeezY remembers the good ol days of Fighting Def Jam where rappers and RnB meet Wrestling 54 game mechanics.

With that said im gonna say....Rihanna. Think about it. She just dont givAfuck!

I can just imagine her having a fatality like Bo Rai-Cho putting gasoline on her prey, lighting a blunts, and throw the lighter at the opponent. She just watches as her opponent turns into BBQ. Mmmmmm...

HASHTAG/SavageVictory

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Oh Grey Fox

And Snake

Smash isn't really a fighter and I'm not memeing
Snake is in the Smash, but some people think that this is a fighter. I say that this is a casual game, not worth my time.

BTW, I concur for my fav cyborg ninja. He should be in a fighter game. He'll be like Kenshi with invisibility power.

And it would be the entire train taking up the whole screen so if you jump over you still just get hit. It would have 5 hits of armour and do 50% damage and have the theme song blaring full volume
Hilariously enough even with all of that shit he'd still have a 0-10 matchup against Starfire.

Stardust + trait = armor broken. And whenever you don't have enough trait, you'd simply jump and air dash and maybe also use Tamaranean charge to stay in the air long enough to not get hit!

Came back to this thread after Tekken 7 announced Negan will be entering the fight. Haha that's the non-fighting game character I said i wanted, so crazy. Though he definitely would of fit more into a MK game I'm excited to see how he looks in Tekken even though I never played Tekken.