What's new

What non-fighting game character would you like to see in a fighting game?

As a big fan of the StarCraft franchise, Sarah Kerrigan or Artanis would be quite interesting to see. Kerrigan especially I think would fit well into the Mortal Kombat style as she's extremely aggressive, violent, and can have quite the interesting move set, specials, and finishers.

She's also over-the-top enough where her taking on the characters in the franchise wouldn't be a stretch.

The_Tile

Your hole is mine!
As a big fan of the StarCraft franchise, Sarah Kerrigan or Artanis would be quite interesting to see. Kerrigan especially I think would fit well into the Mortal Kombat style as she's extremely aggressive, violent, and can have quite the interesting move set, specials, and finishers.

She's also over-the-top enough where her taking on the characters in the franchise wouldn't be a stretch.
I would actually 100% agree with you if I wasn't for Dvorah, there would maybe be a little room for differentiation but I feel like they'd both end up with really similar movesets and stuff.

Hara-Killer

Reverse Salt
Hm some Manga/Anime/Ova Dudes

Chupa Cabras
Moth man

Rambo
Snake Plissken

Tommy Wiseau

Mr bean

Michael jackson

I would actually 100% agree with you if I wasn't for Dvorah, there would maybe be a little room for differentiation but I feel like they'd both end up with really similar movesets and stuff.
If they specifically focus on Kerrigan's "wings," I'd agree with you, but she can do a lot more, and she doesn't actually fly like D'Vorah does.

Don't forget, she's a psionic powerhouse, and could easily summon in things like Hunter Killers or what not (so not just tiny bugs).