What's new

What NEWER moves do you want for returning characters?!

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Flame thrower : Safe on block ? Than it should have less recovery than in MK9.
Seeking Missle : If this would be a normal.... I think there should be a little reload time ( like Sub-Zero's ice clone ) or else U can put a endless unfair pressure.
Diagonal Missle : I kinda like that idea
Cloak : That would be nice too because they showed that in the MK9 story but he couldnt do that in the game, but I think it would make Sektor broken because you want his Ex teleport and flames both safe on block XD. With all of that you want Seeking missle's as a normal. Loll :p

But I like your idea's man. ;)
Thanks dude, appreciate that :) yeah I thought MK 9's was pretty good but could have less recovery frames sure or if not that expand the hitbox so it's more AA then before(sometimes people could jump kick you over it)

Yeah, that's fine I'm all for say 3-5 second reload time around there so it's not constant like MK 3.

Yeah, diagonal would be cool for AA, EX version he shoots two(not 3 but two I think is good) one diagonal, one straight :)

Yeah, exactly plus let's face it we don't know if both Reptile and Smoke will return and we know Sektor(probably all the robots really) can cloak so why not? I think I'd be fine with his EX TP safe, but not his flame thrower. That would make him more balanced, but I honestly don't think he'd be anymore broken then KL and Kabal are in MK 9 lol. But I'd be for even just have his flamethrower not be safe, and no ex version of it if he could have his seeker back as a normal. Straight missle back too but not sure I'd want to even waste an EX on that.

Then he'd be more balanced.

Last edited:

The-Bizzle

You alright mate ?
Thanks dude, appreciate that :) yeah I thought MK 9's was pretty good but could have less recovery frames sure or if not that expand the hitbox so it's more AA then before(sometimes people could jump kick you over it)

Yeah, that's fine I'm all for say 5 second reload time around there so it's not constant like MK 3.

Yeah, diagonal would be cool for AA, EX version he shoots two(not 3 but two I think is good) one diagonal, one straight :)

Yeah, exactly plus let's face it we don't know if both Reptile and Smoke will return and we know Sektor(probably all the robots really) can cloak so why not? I think I'd be fine with his EX TP safe, but not his flame thrower. That would make him more balanced, but I honestly don't think he'd be anymore broken then KL and Kabal are in MK 9 lol. But I'd be for even just have his flamethrower not be safe, and no ex version of it if he could have his seeker back as a normal. Straight missle back too but not sure I'd want to even waste an EX on that.

Then he'd be more balanced.
  1. Actually Im one of a kind who didnt had a lot of problems with KL and Kabal loll, normal teleports of KL can EASY be punished with a simple d2 ( not baraka xD ) and I always used the 6 frame punch to interrupt Kabals dash cancels pressure. But...... They need to fuck off with their broken shettt !

MKF30

1. Actually Im one of a kind who doesnt had a lot of problems with KL and Kabal loll, normal teleports of KL can EASY be punished with a simple d2 ( except baraka xD ) and I always used the 6 frame punch to interrupt Kabals dash cancels pressure. But...... They need to fuck off with their broken shettt !
Oh I can handle both of them and have, it's just annoying. I believe when used right Sektor can hang with just about anyone, he's a very well rounded character. Problem is online with lag, latency punishing KL's tp's are more tricky and when you teleport with Sektor vs. Kabal(if he shoots ground blades Kabal moves forward and thus dodging the tp from sektor) the teleport will whiff on him at times which is annoying. I just do what most players do against Kabal, just poke out of his block strings with timely pokes then back dash and start zoning him. Of course if you're lucky and block his frame trap dash block strings, you can punish him for and easy 40-46% with Sektor depending on meter.

The-Bizzle

You alright mate ?
Oh I can handle both of them and have, it's just annoying. I believe when used right Sektor can hang with just about anyone, he's a very well rounded character. Problem is online with lag, latency punishing KL's tp's are more tricky and when you teleport with Sektor vs. Kabal(if he shoots ground blades Kabal moves forward and thus dodging the tp from sektor) the teleport will whiff on him at times which is annoying. I just do what most players do against Kabal, just poke out of his block strings with timely pokes then back dash and start zoning him. Of course if you're lucky and block his frame trap dash block strings, you can punish him for and easy 40-46% with Sektor depending on meter.
True story !!!

Evil_Riu48

Kombatant
I love this thread

sonya
1)cartwheel: comes out in 13 frames and -2 on block... EX cartwheel start up 13 frames full armor and -48 frames on block
2) rings: start up 3 frames faster recovers 7 frame slower ....ex rings the second ring comes out faster
3) dive kick : -28 on block
4) d4 less rage but a little more range than others 4d in the game
5) 21 is full mid string against everybody in the cast
6) 4 has more block stun
7) arc kick is 7 faster in startup and ex has full armor - 56 frames on block

nightwolf

1) make him look like he did in mkd
2) shoulder startup 9 frames and is a mid attack now and on block is -18 .....ex shoulder has not armor and does 18% damage and is safe on block
3) axe swing: start up 10 frames and is -1 on block .... ex has armor and is -18 on block
4) faster dash same type of dash johnny cage has
6) remove f3 and give him another better looking mid started that move is really really really ugly seriously WTF
7) in his winning post in the background you can hear everybody from NRS saying we are sorry nightwolf for what we did to you in mk9

MKF30

Thanks @Evil_Riu48 guy lol.

Hey i know, give cage an air fireball!! And maybe a new move where he has a dive shadowkick. Shadow uppercut as a new move, ex versión hoys twice, second hit air throws you.

Groove Heaven

Jobber-baron
If Cyrax is back in, I hope they keep the AA throw with its invinc properties. Command grab would be cool too but I always wondered why they gave that to him in MK9.

Gh0sty

ばかみたいに無料
Kano's knife projectile should hit mid. Kanoball should either be safe or lead into a kombo/setup. The risk/reward for his 8% damage vs a full-kombo punish was just all kinds of dumb, especially since he could be normaled or projectiled out of it. Choke should be a command grab. Kanoball and Air Kanoball should have normal inputs, not that 360-degree crap. His EX moves need to be worthwhile. None of his EX moves in MK9 were worth the meter. Rather than useless unblockables or wonky properties, his EX moves should allow for additional kombo opportunities. He needs his eye laser. That is all.

As far as a new move, I think an aerial straight knife and aerial diagonal knife would be great additions. Think Green Lantern's aerial missile and Deathstroke's air-Quick-Fire.
I fully support this. Kano should inherit SM's zoning projectiles as reparations for mk9. #immafirinmalazorz

Brutal Chimney

vaporus punching bag
smoke

smoke rush- a quicker version of the smoke towards, it ducks highs and instead of passing through it just slams into them, but stuns and is used to start combos.

empty air - does a fake smoke away, looks similar to how it would look if you did it against a wall

brutal chimney(some suggested a move be named this don't look at me) - a steam geyser appears behind the opponent temporarily shorting their retreat making it easier to rush them

True Grave

Giving The Gift Of Graves
Nice. I totally agree with the Ice Puddle teleport(thought I was the only one who actually thought that was a cool move) no pun intended lol.

And totally should get his ice rock move back, ice shower or his MK A ground shower move. Combine that with his ice blast, slide and clone. He'll be good again. Maybe even his ground freeze but only if it doesn't take 1000 frames to shoot lol. Hmm you mean his EX ice puddle grabs/freezes them from below like a combination of Grundy's swamp hands and Sub's move from MKA? The ground shower ice move. Hmm good idea!

I had an idea with his EX clone, instead of lasting little longer have it explode and do damage if you're close to it.(like a bomb in a sense)
It seems that a lot of sub players want his ice puddle back, but I'm not sure of his teleport. I actually liked the floor shower from MKA and more or less in what I was going for with his ex ice puddle.

I like the idea too of using his clone as an ice bomb and freezing characters or using it like Aquaman's water shield. If be happy with either or.

MKF30

It seems that a lot of sub players want his ice puddle back, but I'm not sure of his teleport. I actually liked the floor shower from MKA and more or less in what I was going for with his ex ice puddle.

I like the idea too of using his clone as an ice bomb and freezing characters or using it like Aquaman's water shield. If be happy with either or.

Same here, I may actually use Sub again which would be first time since MK3 I'd use him, but if he had those moves on top of a teleport ground shower moves I'd totally use him.

True Grave

Giving The Gift Of Graves
Same here, I may actually use Sub again which would be first time since MK3 I'd use him, but if he had those moves on top of a teleport ground shower moves I'd totally use him.
I'm going to main him and Havik no matter how bad they are. However, I will main a tip tier character just to have in my pocket lol. Lastly, I'm going to try to hit up tournaments for MKX.

MKF30

I'm going to main him and Havik no matter how bad they are. However, I will main a tip tier character just to have in my pocket lol. Lastly, I'm going to try to hit up tournaments for MKX.
Yeah me too if I can if brooklyn or staten island have actual MK tournaments and not all out in philly, west coast etc I'll go. :)

Havik forgot about him, I tend to main the guys who aren't as used as often as to why i mained Ermac and Sektor in MK 9 first before others.

If ermac is back, definitely him again, Fujin I plan on maining also and hopefully if Sektor is back. I'll probably use someone new too, I really want to see a werewolf character at some point. It's really the only thing MK hasn't done yet(not really counting nightwolf since that's more of a magic rarely used wolf, animality anyway) I mean like say an actual werewolf race like Nitara is a vampire race :) That would be cool.

Element_

The First Element
As a Sektor main...the thing i wanted most for him to have in MK9 was Armor on the EX Flamethrower.....Without it meant that Sonya could pretty much just walk all over him. i hated that MU

MKF30

As a Sektor main...the thing i wanted most for him to have in MK9 was Armor on the EX Flamethrower.....Without it meant that Sonya could pretty much just walk all over him. i hated that MU
Yeah, that bitch had too much armor lol. I'd be for something new where if it's armor on armor instead of both trading, or one having priority have there be a automatic bounce back move where both characters inflict some damage but both are automatically bounced back like an auto tech from each other.

Element_

The First Element
Yeah, that bitch had too much armor lol. I'd be for something new where if it's armor on armor instead of both trading, or one having priority have there be a automatic bounce back move where both characters inflict some damage but both are automatically bounced back like an auto tech from each other.
Yes...i kinda like that idea ! it is different anyway..worth a shot ! Sektor would still have been a balanced character even with Armor on his EX Flamethrower....so i really can't understand why he didn't have it to be honnest.

legion666

Champion
I want Shang ( or Quan chi, or Shinnok, or Chameleon, or Shujinko, or whoever they decide to make a shapeshifter in MKX if they do) to be able to morph into several characters like ladder boss Shang in MK9. And have his morphing animations be armored too so he doesn't get comboed for free!!!

MKF30

Yes...i kinda like that idea ! it is different anyway..worth a shot ! Sektor would still have been a balanced character even with Armor on his EX Flamethrower....so i really can't understand why he didn't have it to be honnest.
Yeah, and I hated how certain characters (YOU CYRAX) could just dodge his seeking missle with a dumb teleport! That pissed me off lol.

Element_

The First Element
I want Shang ( or Quan chi, or Shinnok, or Chameleon, or Shujinko, or whoever they decide to make a shapeshifter in MKX if they do) to be able to morph into several characters like ladder boss Shang in MK9. And have his morphing animations be armored too so he doesn't get comboed for free!!!
Agree....Shang morphing into a random character as a special would be a great asset to the game.

Element_

The First Element
Yeah, and I hated how certain characters (YOU CYRAX) could just dodge his seeking missle with a dumb teleport! That pissed me off lol.
Lol And don't forget MKF30.. how much Cyrax could own Sektor in the corner...that was horrible !

MKF30

Lol And don't forget MKF30.. how much Cyrax could own Sektor in the corner...that was horrible !
Yeah, I really wish his EX teleport had armor lol in those cases fortunately I never really got myself into those situations when facing Cyrax, I zone him but never with my back against the corner lol.

IKizzLE

BloodHound
Give sektor both of Martian Manhunters teleports and change his overhead to one button instead of a stance change.