What's new

What New Special Moves would you give Batman?

mkbat

Noob
I would love to see Batman have a similar move like killer instinct general Raam summon those creatures. So Batman would enclose himself in his cape while bats attack other player.

Also a Batman Smoke Escape pounce. And some more cool moves found in this video.

Wishful thinking answer: a move where he fucks off to another game and never comes near Injustice again.

Other than that... a Robin assist maybe? Lol.

If I know my nrs games, which I don't. I'd be willing to bet he gets a special oh that's unsafe and launches(safe with meter) and a low that's safe on block(plus with meter). The rest is just an animation, which will admittedly be both stylish and well done.

trufenix

bye felicia
An investigation / deduction type move that makes him auto guard or auto parry certain attacks for the rest of the match would be sweet.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
I just don't want Mechanical Bats to exist. To all those who like his trait the way it is, do Batman a favor and buy one of his comics. There is a 99.9% chance that you won't see him use his infamous, "trait."
They're too important to the way Batman plays to get rid of them. If they were a swarm of actual bats instead of 3 mechanical bats but functioned the same that would be cool.

ThaShiveGeek

Est In Harvey 1989
I think it'd be cool if he had a teleport move with smoke animation. I'd also like to see him use his grapple gun to avoid attacks like how they did with Cyborg.

myri

Time Warrior
#keepmidbatarangs

also something smoke bomb related maybe, he could have some vision obscuring smoke cloud like smoke does in his strings.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
I just want him to do anything with a smoke bomb. The way his intros look in this game where a smoke cloud pops out of nowhere and he walks out is so sick I wish he did something in game.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
I think it'd be cool if he had a teleport move with smoke animation. I'd also like to see him use his grapple gun to avoid attacks like how they did with Cyborg.
What a ridiculous idea. I have never read such a ridiculous idea in the entire DC era.
#keepmidbatarangs

also something smoke bomb related maybe, he could have some vision obscuring smoke cloud like smoke does in his strings.
The Arkham games did a great job of showcasing Batman's arsenal. Unfortunately, Injustice Batman wasn't designed with that arsenal in mind. At most, I would expect one new special. Hopefully something to do with smoke bombs.
I just want him to do anything with a smoke bomb. The way his intros look in this game where a smoke cloud pops out of nowhere and he walks out is so sick I wish he did something in game.
You mean similar to Smoke's F21, where he smokes like a Ninja to hide himself from his opponent? It would be cool, but as far as I know from Arkham games, Bats doesn't have such move. He's not the type to hide himself. He faces all opponents head on and does tactical moves to defeat them all.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
What a ridiculous idea. I have never read such a ridiculous idea in the entire DC era.

You mean similar to Smoke's F21, where he smokes like a Ninja to hide himself from his opponent? It would be cool, but as far as I know from Arkham games, Bats doesn't have such move. He's not the type to hide himself. He faces all opponents head on and does tactical moves to defeat them all.
You would pop smoke literally every time you are spotted by a gunman and would play stealth vs any armed opponents in the Arkham games. One of Batman's biggest strength is that he's mastered stealth and deception, stealth usually is the tactical approach.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
You would pop smoke literally every time you are spotted by a gunman and would play stealth vs any armed opponents in the Arkham games. One of Batman's biggest strength is that he's mastered stealth and deception, stealth usually is the tactical approach.
I see.

As a Dark Knight, Bats is indeed a master with Stealth and Deception. He would be awesome and would use his abilities to the fullest in the night or anything dark that the eye can't see at all. ;)

If they could use his arsenal of moves from Arkham series, it would be amazing, but it's WB we're talking about. :/