What's new

What matchups are you guys hoping to see this weekend at UFGT?

JaredL

Aww shit <REDACTED DUE TO FEELINGS> its Shapzam
We all know this is a world of dictators.

But I wouldn't mind Joker or Bane being the dictators. Black Adams got to take a piss break sometime.

coolwhip

Noob
16 Bit vs Tom Brady.

We are almost guaranteed to see 16 Bit vs. PL in pools which is cool, but 16 Bit vs Brady is where the hype is at, especially since they're going through the "off again" phase of their relationship.

coolwhip

Noob
A good Ares vs. everyone, a good Deathstroke vs. everyone, and Killer Frost vs. the cast. A lot of rumors will be put to rest this weekend, and some things will be substantiated that weren't before.

Also I'd like to see how people handle Jeremiah's doomsday, and if Dizzy's Aquaman matches up differently than Tom's.
Slips is there so you're guaranteed your good Ares. 16 Bit is there so you're guaranteed a good Killer Frost. He'll likely play your buddy PL as well. M2Dave is there so you're guaranteed your good Deaths...Oh wait. There's always MIT then.

I too, am very interested in seeing Dizzy's Aquaman, which based on the way he and Tom play in general, should be different from Brady's.

To be honest, I just want to see GGA dominate so 16 Bit can pop off on REO for claiming nobody is on he and Tom's level. 16 Bit is awesome at pop offs in general, but more so at people who are not present in the room. Random pop offs are my favorite.

I would like to see the so called low tier guys work themselves in.
Lobo or Bane. Actually, I think Lobo is banned from this one. So I guess Bane.