What's new

What matchups are you guys hoping to see this weekend at UFGT?

sorry if i put this in the wrong category, i have no clue which one to put it in lol. But anyways, with the West Coast, Midwest, south, and east in attendance making UFGT the first multiregional tournament, since the pools have been posted, what matchups do you guys hope to see as this tournament is definitely shaping up to be a memorable one.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
A good Ares vs. everyone, a good Deathstroke vs. everyone, and Killer Frost vs. the cast. A lot of rumors will be put to rest this weekend, and some things will be substantiated that weren't before.

Also I'd like to see how people handle Jeremiah's doomsday, and if Dizzy's Aquaman matches up differently than Tom's.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
With all the Deathstroke threads happening right now, 16 bit and M2dave have been bumping heads so I'm definitely gonna say m2dave vs. 16 Bit.

Outside of that I'm hoping to see REO vs. PL in Injustice and MK9. I'm betting the Vegas crew is gonna sneak up surprise style again.

Matix218

Get over here!
Brady vs Slips
Pig vs M2Dave
16 Bit vs REO
PL vs Chris G
Justin Wong vs Goldfish
Is reo going?? I just made the predictions thread and didn't have him in there cause I didn't see him as confirmed. If he's going ill def have to edit my predictions lol