What's new

Question - Alien What makes Acidic so ridiculous?

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure
So what is the damage of the combo that brings you down to 20% health? And is EVERYTHING after the restand is guaranteed (like Cassie's ex nut punch on hit) or opponents can still make read to get out?
Nothing is guarenteed after acid blood in the corner, midscreen you can get b2. Everything else you can armor, backdash, jump out

BigMacMcLovin

B2s and Birdarangs
Probably seems that way because i made the guide for this character and it's like nobody reads through it. I did all the work(with help from lots of others) for people and they still refuse to go look or even hit up practice mode to figure out thier options. Im sick of all the complaining threads period not just about Alien, but every other character as well. Alien has like 3 or 4 threads about the same thing its crazy
It'll be alright, teejay. I'll read your guide if you like? :REO

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
The F134 and F13 xx flip mix up that hits everyone is definitely a gimmick.

But he has 50/50s outside of that, so idk.
I agree. And if he had said that that one thing was a gimmick, then fine. But he literally said "alien is ALL gimmicks" and didn't list him in his top 7 or whatever characters

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure
I agree. And if he had said that that one thing was a gimmick, then fine. But he literally said "alien is ALL gimmicks" and didn't list him in his top 7 or whatever characters
Alien is EASILY top 10. that is a crazy assumption that he is not. Slayer on meds bruh

Last edited:

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
Yes and it's punishable from almost full screen
Projectiles are less - the further away from the opponent you are when you block them.

It's why Skull when blocked full screen grants a Rune check, but is negative on block upclose, for example.

dennycascade

UPR_ghastem
Projectiles are less - the further away from the opponent you are when you block them.

It's why Skull when blocked full screen grants a Rune check, but is negative on block upclose, for example.
The marksman shot is -30 from point blank and has almost no travel time so it doesn't really become safer with distance like Quan's skull and other slow projectiles. I think I've been punished by raidens superman at full screen.

Parnak

Fight me as you will yet you can never hope to win
Meanwhile, Kano with a plus on block 50/50 is smiling because he is avoiding all the spot lights (and incoming nerf hammers). Just go to the thread Pig created about Cutthroat tech
Kano's plus on block 50/50 requires meter. Kano Cutthroat relies heavily on meter, without bar his 50/50 does shit damage (can still lead to a setup though)

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Kano's plus on block 50/50 requires meter. Kano Cutthroat relies heavily on meter, without bar his 50/50 does shit damage (can still lead to a setup though)
So does Alien's 50/50 to be fair. They are about the same except Kano's does more damage(excluding Acid DoT's).