What's new

What is your personality type?

You can determine your personality type by taking the Jung Typology Test:
http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp

Although the pages on each of the sixteen personality types are only ~75% accurate, they could help you become a bit more self-aware. Follow the instructions inside the link above, precisely. Once you score your four-letter personality type, click upon the personality type below that matches your result, and fucking learn!

[ENFP] [INFP] [ENFJ] [INFJ] [ESTJ] [ISTJ] [ESFJ] [ISFJ]

[ENTP] [INTP] [ENTJ] [INTJ] [ESTP] [ISTP] [ESFP] [ISFP]

The "Functional Analysis" section of a type's page details the dominant and inferior cognitive functions of a personality type. The four cognitive functions are: Sensing, iNtuition, Feeling, and Thinking.

The top is the dominant, second-from-the-top is the auxiliary to the dominant, third is the tertiary, and the forth is the inferior function.
------------------------------
I am interested in learning of the personality types of certain members.

I would also appreciate it if trolling and such is kept to a minimum in this thread.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
INTP​
Introvert(56%) iNtuitive(12%) Thinking(38%) Perceiving(11)%
  • You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (56%)​
  • You have slight preference of Intuition over Sensing (12%)​
  • You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (38%)​
  • You have slight preference of Perceiving over Judging (11%)​
I don't trust these things though, I once took mulitple psychology tests online and they said I was slightly Schizophrenic , had mild ADHD , had mild depression and minimaly psychopathic.
Fuck online psychology tests.

Enenra

Go to hell.
INTP

Introvert(56%) iNtuitive(12%) Thinking(38%) Perceiving(11)%
  • You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (56%)
  • You have slight preference of Intuition over Sensing (12%)
  • You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (38%)
  • You have slight preference of Perceiving over Judging (11%)
I don't trust these things though, I once took mulitple psychology tests online and they said I was slightly Schizophrenic , had mild ADHD , had mild depression and minimaly psychopathic.

Fuck online psychology tests.
Those might be some of those things you keep to yourself... But we still love you, just don't kill us.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Those might be some of those things you keep to yourself... But we still love you, just don't kill us.
Oh shush you, I'm not one to randomly get angry over nothing :p.

The worst I get to is sometimes think of bad things like massively killing people and stuff. But people do that normally 'cause our brains are douchebags.