• Joker's Asylum

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Wayne Manor Night

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
Arkham/Jokers Asylum

Love the character references throughout the stage, and also in my opinion the best two stage transitions in the game.

Urichinan

@Urichinan
Wayne Manor has the best music, in my opinion, so I typically pick that one.

My favorite is the Hall of Justice though, as Raven can abuse the interactables on that stage more than other characters, I think. Makes for really nice mind games, and is a good way to cover up some of her weaknesses.

Atlantis is another obviously good choice, it is a beautiful stage with a very balanced set of interactables.

Batcave is another amazing stage too, especially for power characters, as they can extend their combos and setups a ton using the wires in the lagoon.

CamRac

Noob
I think I'm just not a huge fan of interactables in the corners of stages. I feel like keepaway characters get a ridiculous boost from stuff like that (i.e. Ferris logtrap, Atlantis water spout, etc.).

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
Fortress of solidtude because the music is great (YES IT IS) and i love the the starmie in the back lol

close second would be atlantis

Zatoichi

Fabulous Goofball
Atlantis and the Batcave simply because they lack an infinite amount of throwable stage interpretables to abuse.

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
It seems like Atlantis in my experience is BY FAR the most picked stage from people online. and I can see why, its the only balanced map in the game. It reminds me of Gears of War maps, where everything was even and mirrored [until the last game Judgement which was the worst game ever].

Personally, as Wonder Woman and to a lesser degree Aquaman, I love Fortress of Solitude, as Wonder Womans b23 overhead whip gets me the first hit about 80% of the time as people either go for the middle interactable frostball, or they crouch to dry to anti air me as i go for it, and the overhead whip hits both. Then I jump up and toss the snowball of death at them, and i've hit them for about 35% damage already and have a bar in about 2 seconds. Its great.