Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Joker's Asylum

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Wayne Manor Night

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
Hey guys, i decided to make this poll to see what other people's favorite maps are.
My favorite is Fortress of Solitude, because the start of the match begins with nice mindgames because of the stage interactable on top.
Also u have 4 different stage interactions you can use in your combo, and there arent that many interactables to throw.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
I really like Arkham Asylum. It is just visually appealing... Pig. The transitions are fun to watch... and Pig. The intractables get kind of crazy though... Pig. Plus I like Batman, so I had to pick a Batman stage. :16Bit

JaredL

Aww shit <REDACTED DUE TO FEELINGS> its Shapzam
Batcave or Gotham. They both distinctly lack bullshit.

I hate ones where you can just abuse interactbles too much, such as watchtower, jokers asylum and hall of justice.

ApertureBlack

The Only Player On The Wii U
I usually turn off interactables, but Gotham City still is my favorite along with Jokers Asylum due to the lore and style.

SimSim

Norwegian Lab-work Champion
Atlantis. Pretty clean stage with no transitions, no moving or respawning interactables (Water in each corner can be used multiple times for non-power characters though). The wake up meter burn water in the corner can be pretty silly though.

So far, Atlantis, as the pipe helps my CW's mobility a lot, there aren't too many smashables that the Power characters can exploit, and it's fun reversing opponents in the corners for the pipe valve.

Themyscira is a nice stage, too; especially the Port. It's well lit, pretty, with lots to play with.

The Pig is difficult to ignore as well.

The stages in this game are brilliant, really makes it.

It favours gadget people very much though.

The tubes and the water in the corner.
Really? I play WW and I find the tubes to be great bait for an Amazonian Rush, and I don't find the repeatable stream of water as annoying as the MB practically full screen tidal wave.

JaredL

Aww shit <REDACTED DUE TO FEELINGS> its Shapzam
Really? I play WW and I find the tubes to be great bait for an Amazonian Rush, and I don't find the repeatable stream of water as annoying as the MB practically full screen tidal wave.
Well, one of them can be used once, the rest is multiple times.

And tubes allow mobility, which helps many characters against some matchups.

CamRac

Noob
I like Metropolis for some reason I just have more fun fighting on that stage. Runner up would be Themyscira for me
I agree. Not only is it fun, but I like the control I get with Hawkgirl and the relative lack of interactables. If I can get you in the right corner and keep you there, no bullshit is going to save your life. You have to sit there and take it like a man, while I smash Marty McFly's car onto your head.