What's new

What is your favorite Final Fantasy Game?

What is your favorite Final Fantasy Game?

• Final Fantasy 7

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Final Fantasy 9

• Final Fantasy 10

• Final Fantasy 11

• Final Fantasy 12

• Dirge of Cerberus

• Total voters
To whoever voted FF8 (and to anyone else that wants), I download FF8 off of PSN store and still have 4 copies to give out. If you want it. Let me know! :)

I may just post some random Barthandelus clips in this thread. He is the man, even though everyone thinks he sucks. I think hes great.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
My favorites in order go like this:

FF8
FF13 ??? So far, I just started playing it, and its blowing me away! lol
FF7
FF9
FF10
FF10-2
FF12
Dirge of Cerberus
Crystal Chronicles - I didnt add that... lol

To whoever voted FF8 (and to anyone else that wants), I download FF8 off of PSN store and still have 4 copies to give out. If you want it. Let me know! :)

I may just post some random Barthandelus clips in this thread. He is the man, even though everyone thinks he sucks. I think hes great.
DUDE PLEASE! lol

I've been asking for FF8 for a while now! lol

I actually don't have my PS right now, but I might get it later tonight. Thanks a lot dude.

You got FF13!!!!! NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fucking nice man! Very fucking nice!

Good luck trying to put it down, lol. Game is great. Story is great. Everything about it is great.

I got you. Send me a message on here when you're about to get on :)

I'd post my FF13 Combo Video for ya, but it'd spoil too much. In my opinion its the best video i ever made.

Im working on a second one. :)

DanCock

Cock Master!!
i refuse to even pay attention to this thread now. how can FF6 not be included and the last 3 Fantasy are :confused: FF6 is the best game ever created.

RoGE

Noob
Yeah wtf lol..You didn't list FF6 on there, it was a really good game, especially near the end. FF4 for the DS is also a great game. Well anyway, if I had to pick one though, it would probably be FF9 just for its gameplay alone, sure it was slow but the ability system was really neat, it made some crappy weapons useful. I am not going to buy FF13 because I am not sure if I'll like it, but I will probably burrow it from my friend when he is done with it.

But lets not forget one of my favorite games of all time, Final Fantasy Tactics, its gameplay is just amazing. Chrono Trigger is also one of my favorites (off topic kinda)

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
Just so you guys know, Final Fantasy Originals is not a game... It was meant to be all the "Non-3D Games."

Trust me, I owned tactics, and I know where the story from FF12 came from. I've been a FF fan since the longest.

@ Tim, you're still old bitch.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
your damn right. it was my couple hundreds of dollars of quarters that helped put MK on top so that you could be here now calling me out. :)

aged everything is better, except pussy.
i swear i almost put atleast $5000 dollars worth of quarters into that MK2 machine.. crazy times :) i worked just so i could play MK2.

Tim Static

Adminerator
i swear i almost put atleast $5000 dollars worth of quarters into that MK2 machine.. crazy times :) i worked just so i could play MK2.
yea bro me too. I even did things i shouldnt had to get money to play MK2. it was bad. BUT I did win a couple hundred dollars in prize money playing MK not to mention bets/MMs etc

DanCock

Cock Master!!
yea same here. i feel sorry for my sisters Huge piggy bank that got smaller and smaller every day LOL